Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Mulled'
Mulled Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Mull \Mull\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Mulled; p. pr. & vb. n.
Mulling.] [From mulled, for mold, taken as a p. p.; OE.
mold-ale funeral ale or banquet. See Mold soil.]
- To heat, sweeten, and enrich with spices; as, to mull wine. New cider, mulled with ginger warm. --Gay.
- To dispirit or deaden; to dull or blunt. --Shak.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mulled'
- Mulled wine: Mulled wine, variations of which are popular in Europe, is wine , usually red, combined with spices and ... British mulled wine: Image:Bhm title. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Mulled'
Mulled Sample Sentences in News
- Gang members mulled blackmailing Toronto mayor
TORONTO, Dec. 5 (UPI) -- Reputed gang members discussed Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's drug use and suggested he could be blackmailed, police wiretap evidence released by a court indicates. Read more on this news related to 'Mulled'
Byline: The fundraisers at Queensferry served mulled wine and soup as the Christmas lights were switched on in Queensferry. Page Content: RNLI Queensferry lifeboat station fundraisers Myra and Brian Murray and colleagues sold out of mulled wine and soup just as the fireworks display signalled the end of the night's entertainment. The Fundraisers had a very suc Read more on this news related to 'Mulled'
- Franchising dealers of tasty Dagupan bangus mulled
Business Section: Industry Slideshow: No Advance Options Attach image: No var OutbrainPermaLink = 'http://www.sunstar.com.ph/pangasinan/business/2013/12/04/franchising-dealers-tasty-dagupan-bangus-mulled-317153'; var OB_raterMode = 'none'; var OB_recMode = 'dualBox'; var OBITm = '1352879357'; var OB_langJS = 'http://widget Read more on this news related to 'Mulled'