Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Mulled'
Mulled Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Mull \Mull\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Mulled; p. pr. & vb. n.
Mulling.] [From mulled, for mold, taken as a p. p.; OE.
mold-ale funeral ale or banquet. See Mold soil.]
- To heat, sweeten, and enrich with spices; as, to mull wine. New cider, mulled with ginger warm. --Gay.
- To dispirit or deaden; to dull or blunt. --Shak.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mulled'
- Mulled wine: Mulled wine, variations of which are popular in Europe, is wine , usually red, combined with spices and ... British mulled wine: Image:Bhm title. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Mulled'
Mulled Sample Sentences in News
- Incognito says Martin mulled suicide in Twitter rant
Incognito says Martin mulled suicide in Twitter rant Read more on this news related to 'Mulled'
- Q&A: What happened to flight MH370?
These are some of the scenarios being mulled over by regional authorities, investigators and industry experts. Read more on this news related to 'Mulled'
- Escrow account being mulled for BP, Niko to end gas price woes
The ministry of petroleum and natural gas is examining a proposal to set up an escrow account, through which Niko and BP share of additional gas price will be deposited.RIL will pay a bank guarantee for its 60 per cent share, while remaining 40 per ... Read more on this news related to 'Mulled'