Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Mulled'
Mulled Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Mull \Mull\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Mulled; p. pr. & vb. n.
Mulling.] [From mulled, for mold, taken as a p. p.; OE.
mold-ale funeral ale or banquet. See Mold soil.]
- To heat, sweeten, and enrich with spices; as, to mull wine. New cider, mulled with ginger warm. --Gay.
- To dispirit or deaden; to dull or blunt. --Shak.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mulled'
- Mulled wine: Mulled wine, variations of which are popular in Europe, is wine , usually red, combined with spices and ... British mulled wine: Image:Bhm title. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Mulled'
Mulled Sample Sentences in News
- Top five: Winter warmers
Five tasty winter warmers, from hot chocolate to mulled wine via toffee vodka (and, if you must, a decidely more healthy offering) Thunder vodka, £17.85, thundervodka.com/store Toffee and vodka in a delicious combination that, despite the fact I've never actually been skiing, calls irresistably to mind pristine slopes, apres ski warming drinks and slowly defr Read more on this news related to 'Mulled'
- County mulled newspaper fee
A Clark County commissioner expressed interest in charging polluters, specifically newspapers, a special fee months before the Department of Environmental Services proposed the idea at a March 19 work session. Read more on this news related to 'Mulled'
- US bond investors await Leading Indicators data
Yields fell slightly as investors mulled a drop in Japan's export growth and tensions in Ukraine and awaited the release of Leading Indicators data. Read more on this news related to 'Mulled'