Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Mulled'
Mulled Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Mull \Mull\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Mulled; p. pr. & vb. n.
Mulling.] [From mulled, for mold, taken as a p. p.; OE.
mold-ale funeral ale or banquet. See Mold soil.]
- To heat, sweeten, and enrich with spices; as, to mull wine. New cider, mulled with ginger warm. --Gay.
- To dispirit or deaden; to dull or blunt. --Shak.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mulled'
- Mulled wine: Mulled wine, variations of which are popular in Europe, is wine , usually red, combined with spices and ... British mulled wine: Image:Bhm title. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Mulled'
Mulled Sample Sentences in News
- Airstrip mulled in Tabuk City
TABUK CITY, Kalinga -- Tourism officers in the province recently met with consultants from the Cyclone Airways of Cauayan Airport concerning the proposed airstrip in this city. Read more on this news related to 'Mulled'
- Palestinians mull Egyptian proposal for Gaza truce
CAIRO (AP) — Palestinian negotiators mulled over an Egyptian proposal to end the monthlong Israel-Hamas war as the latest 72-hour cease-fire in the Gaza Strip was due to expire at midnight Wednesday. Read more on this news related to 'Mulled'
- Fingerprint Evidence Mulled in James Holmes Case
Attorneys in Colorado theater shooting case returning to court for pretrial hearing Read more on this news related to 'Mulled'