Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Mulled'
Mulled Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Mull \Mull\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Mulled; p. pr. & vb. n.
Mulling.] [From mulled, for mold, taken as a p. p.; OE.
mold-ale funeral ale or banquet. See Mold soil.]
- To heat, sweeten, and enrich with spices; as, to mull wine. New cider, mulled with ginger warm. --Gay.
- To dispirit or deaden; to dull or blunt. --Shak.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mulled'
- Mulled wine: Mulled wine, variations of which are popular in Europe, is wine , usually red, combined with spices and ... British mulled wine: Image:Bhm title. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Mulled'
Mulled Sample Sentences in News
- Recall petition mulled vs Himamaylan mayor
FORMER assemblyman Antonio “Tony” Gatuslao revealed on Tuesday that he will spearhead a recall move against his nephew, Himamaylan City Mayor Agustin Bascon. Gatuslao lost to Bascon for the second time in the mayoralty race last May 13 elections. Bascon won by 6,000 votes against Gatuslao. Read more on this news related to 'Mulled'
- Preston Finance Chairman mulled stepping down
Board of Finance Chairman Gerald Grabarek said he considered resigning last week because he is “frustrated” and “upset” with a Freedom of Information Act request that followed the appointment of a board member. Read more on this news related to 'Mulled'
- ACRE program mulled, signup deadline June 3
Some soybean and corn farmers in the region may take a second look at enrolling in the federal Average Crop Revenue Election program in 2013, according to North Dakota State University agricultural economists. Read more on this news related to 'Mulled'