Morrice Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Morrice'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Morrice'
- Morrice: and Morris Morrice is a surname, predominantly of Scottish origin. Morrice may refer to: Ian Morrice, New Zealand CEO James Wilson Morrice, Canadian landscape
- James Wilson Morrice: James Wilson Morrice (August 10, 1865 – January 23, 1924) was a significant Canadian landscape painter. He studied at the Académie Julian in Paris, France
- Morrice, Michigan: Morrice is a village located within Perry Township in Shiawassee County, of the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 927 at the 2010 census. The
- Graeme Morrice: Graeme Morrice (born 23 February 1959) is a British Labour Party politician, who has been the Member of Parliament (MP) for Livingston since 2010. He
- Roger Morrice: Roger Morrice (1628–1702) was an English Puritan minister and political journalist. He is most noted for his Entring Book, a manuscript diary which provides
- Trevor Morrice: Trevor Morrice (born September 23, 1991) is a Canadian ski jumper who has competed since 2006. At the 2010 Winter Olympics, he finished 12th in the team
- Norman Morrice: Norman Alexander Morrice (10 September 1931 – 11 January 2008) was a British dancer, choreographer and artistic director of both Ballet Rambert from 1970
- Morrice James, Baron St Brides: John Morrice Cairns James, Baron Saint Brides, GCMG, CVO, MBE, PC (30 April 1916 – 26 November 1989), normally known as Morrice James, was a senior British