Morella Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Morella'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Morella'
- Morella: Morella could refer to: Morella, Castellón, an ancient city on a hill in the Land of Valencia, Spain Morella, Queensland, a locality in Longreach Region
- Morella, Castellón: For other uses, see Morella. Morella is an ancient walled city located on a hill-top in the province of Castellón, Valencian Community, Spain. The town
- La Mata de Morella: La Mata de Morella is a town in the province of Castellón, Valencian Community, Spain, pertaining to the region of the Ports of Morella. As of 2009[update]
- Portell de Morella: Portell de Morella is a municipality located in the province of Castellón, Valencian Community, Spain.
- Ports de Morella: Ports de Morella (Spanish: Los Puertos de Morella), is a historical Valencian comarca. It takes its name from the city of Morella, its capital and the
- Morella (short story): For other uses, see Morella (disambiguation). "Morella" is a short story in the Gothic horror genre by 19th-century American author and critic Edgar Allan
- Connie Morella: Constance Albanese "Connie" Morella (born February 12, 1931) is a Republican who represented Maryland's 8th congressional district in the United States
- Morella Muñoz: Morella Muñoz (July 29, 1935 – July 15, 1995), was a celebrated Venezuelan mezzo-soprano. Morella Muñoz Discography (with the Quinteto Contrapunto)
Meaning of the Name 'Morella'
- Meaning: Great.
- Origin: Irish
- Gender: Female