Morella Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Morella'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Morella'
- Morella: Morella could refer to: Morella, Castellón, an ancient city on a hill in the Land of Valencia, Spain Morella, Queensland, a locality in Longreach Region
- Morella, Castellón: For other uses, see Morella. Morella is an ancient walled city located on a hill-top in the province of Castellón, Valencian Community, Spain. The town
- Connie Morella: Constance Albanese "Connie" Morella (born February 12, 1931) is a Republican who represented Maryland's 8th congressional district in the United States
- Morella Muñoz: Morella Muñoz (July 29, 1935 – July 15, 1995), was a celebrated Venezuelan mezzo-soprano. Morella Muñoz Discography (with the Quinteto Contrapunto)
- Garcinia morella: Garcinia morella is a species of tree in the Clusiaceae family found in India, Sri Lanka and southern Philippines. Assamese: Kujee Thekera (কুজী ঠেকেৰা)
- La Mata de Morella: La Mata de Morella is a town in the province of Castellón, Valencian Community, Spain, pertaining to the region of the Ports of Morella. As of 2009[update]
- Arcillas de Morella Formation: The Arcillas de Morella Formation is a geological formation in Spain whose strata date back to the Early Cretaceous. Dinosaur remains are among the fossils
- La Morella: La Morella or Morella is a mountain located in Begues municipality, Catalonia, Spain. It has an elevation of 593 metres above sea level. It is the second
- Morella, Queensland: Morella is a rural locality within Longreach Region, Queensland, Australia. The Landsborough Highway passes from south-east to north-west through the
Meaning of the Name 'Morella'
- Meaning: Great.
- Origin: Irish
- Gender: Female