Moored Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Moored'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Moored'
- Hybrid moored balloon: hybrid moored balloon is a system that remains aloft using both buoyant lighter than air gases and aerodynamic lift. An example of a hybrid moored balloon
- Prediction and Research Moored Array in the Atlantic: The Prediction and Research Moored Array in the Atlantic, also known as PIRATA, is a system of moored observation buoys in the tropical Atlantic Ocean
- Research Moored Array for African-Asian-Australian Monsoon Analysis and Prediction: The Research Moored Array for African-Asian-Australian Monsoon Analysis and Prediction, also known as RAMA, is a system of moored observation buoys in
Words and phrases related to 'Moored'
Moored Sample Sentences in News
- Japan unveils its largest warship since WWII
Workers look on at Japan's newest -- and biggest -- warship, the Izumo, moored in Yokosuka, Kanagawa prefecture. It's the largest Japanese military vessel since World War II. Read more on this news related to 'Moored'
- Liberian ship loses power, runs aground in Columbia River
A Liberian cargo ship that went aground in the Columbia River off Longview early Friday morning was been safely moored without apparent damage to the river. Read more on this news related to 'Moored'
- HMS Explorer's trip to Ilfracombe stopped by bad weather
HMS Explorer moored in Hull Marina. Photo: Jack Harland. A ROYAL Navy vessel set to stop off for the night in Ilfracombe will no longer be doing so. HMS Explorer was due to arrive at Ilfracombe on Saturday and stay overnight. Read more on this news related to 'Moored'