Moored Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Moored'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Moored'
- Moored balloon: Image:USGS Blimp1. jpg | Tethered balloons can carry instruments and sensors for long durations that are impractical for other aircraft. ...
- Mao-4 moored mine: Moored-4 (锚-4, Mao-4) moored mine developed by Fengxi Machinery Factory (汾西机器厂) was accepted into service in November 1973, and it is the ...
- Hybrid moored balloon: A hybrid moored balloon is a system that remains aloft using both buoyant lighter than air gases and aerodynamic lift . hybrid moored ...
- Prediction and Research Moored Array in the Atlantic: The Prediction and Research Moored Array in the Atlantic, also known as PIRATA, is a system of moored observation buoys in the tropical ...
- Research Moored Array for African-Asian-Australian Monsoon Analysis and Prediction: The Research Moored Array for African-Asian-Australian Monsoon Analysis and Prediction, also known as RAMA, is a system of moored ...
Words and phrases related to 'Moored'
Moored Sample Sentences in News
- Council to demolish illegally moored houseboat
THE battle to remove a houseboat illegally moored on a Southampton river came to an end yesterday as council teams moved in to demolish it. Read more on this news related to 'Moored'
- Record crowds for London classics
More than 20,000 people flocked to view the classic boats moored in central London over the weekend. An average of 1,000 visitors an hour poured into the former wine and ivory docks to see the boats moored there. Read more on this news related to 'Moored'
- Stranded sailors on their way back to Turkey
A dozen Turkish sailors stuck for five months in a ship moored in Sorel are finally going back home. Read more on this news related to 'Moored'