Monolog Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Monolog'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Monolog'
- Monolog: definition. A Monolog is a Single Telephone Line Call Logging Device manufactured by British Telecom in the UK. The reason for connecting Monolog to a telephone
- Monologue: For the Soviet film, see Monologue (film). For the Malayalam film, see Anantaram. For the speech of a narrator, see Voiceover. In theatre, a monologue
- Blake (monologue): Blake is a monologue by Elliott Hayes. It is based on the life of the English poet William Blake and infused with poetry from Blake’s Songs of Innocence
- Gittes monologer: Gittes monologer (Gitte's Monologues) is a collection of poems by the Danish poet Per Højholt. Originally published in 1984, these satirical and political
- Monologue (film): Monologue (Russian: Монолог, translit. Monolog) is a 1972 Soviet drama film directed by Ilya Averbakh. It was entered into the 1973 Cannes Film Festival