Monolog Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Monolog'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Monolog'
- Monolog: definition. A Monolog is a Single Telephone Line Call Logging Device manufactured by British Telecom in the UK. The reason for connecting Monolog to a telephone
- Monologue: For the Soviet film, see Monologue (film). For the Malayalam film, see Anantaram. In theatre, a monologue (from Greek μονόλογος from μόνος mónos, "alone
- Blake (monologue): Blake is a monologue by Elliott Hayes. It is based on the life of the English poet William Blake and infused with poetry from Blake’s Songs of Innocence
- Gittes monologer: Gittes monologer (Gitte's Monologues) is a collection of poems by the Danish poet Per Højholt. Originally published in 1984, these satirical and political
- Monologue (film): Monologue (Russian: Монолог, translit. Monolog) is a 1972 Soviet drama film directed by Ilya Averbakh. It was entered into the 1973 Cannes Film Festival
Monolog Sample Sentences in News
- Taylor Swift Mocked At 2014 CMA Awards As Pop Star Celebrates Album Sales
The 2014 Country Music Association Awards threw some major shade at Taylor Swift during hosts Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood’s opening monologue. Read more on this news related to 'Monolog'