Monogenic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to an inheritable character that is controlled by a single pair of genes
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Monogenic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Monogenic'
- Monogenic: Monogenic may refer to: Analytic signal#The monogenic signal, in the theory of analytic signals Genetic disorder#Single gene disorder (or monogenic disorder
- Monogenic semigroup: In mathematics, a monogenic semigroup is a semigroup generated by a set containing only a single element. Monogenic semigroups are also called cyclic
- Monogenic field: In mathematics, a monogenic field is an algebraic number field K for which there exists an element a such that the ring of integers OK is the polynomial
- Monogenic system: In classical mechanics, a physical system is termed a monogenic system if the force acting on the system can be modelled in an especially convenient mathematical
Monogenic Sample Sentences in News
- No current Monogenic news