Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Monogenic'
Monogenic Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : of or relating to an inheritable character that is
controlled by a single pair of genes
- Monogenic \Mon`o*gen"ic\, a.
- (Biol.) Of or pertaining to monogenesis.
- (Zo["o]l.) Producing only one kind of germs, or young; developing only in one way.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Monogenic'
- Monogenic: Monogenic may refer to either. Monogenic (genetics) Monogenic (mathematics) See also : Monogenous (disambiguation)-
- Monogenic semigroup: In mathematics , a monogenic semigroup is a semigroup generated by a set containing only a single element Monogenic semigroups are also ...
- Monogenic (mathematics): In mathematics , the term monogenic may refer to: Monogenic field in algebraic number theory Monogenic semigroup as an algebraic ...
- Monogenic field: In mathematics , a monogenic field is an algebraic number field K for which there exists an element a such that the ring of integers O K ...
- Monogenic system: In physics , among the most studied physical systems in classical mechanics are monogenic systems. A monogenic system has excellent ...
Words and phrases related to 'Monogenic'
Monogenic Sample Sentences in News
- Big pharma investing in regenerative medicine
Large cap pharma and biotech firms have regenerative therapy R&D programs underway according to a recent survey . 69% of respondents are focused on developing cellular-based therapies. Wound healing and burns have the greatest near-term potential. Long term areas of interest are cardiovascular disease, oncology, neurodegenerative disease, monogenic disorders and o Read more on this news related to 'Monogenic'