Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Monogenic'
Monogenic Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : of or relating to an inheritable character that is
controlled by a single pair of genes
- Monogenic \Mon`o*gen"ic\, a.
- (Biol.) Of or pertaining to monogenesis.
- (Zo["o]l.) Producing only one kind of germs, or young; developing only in one way.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Monogenic'
- Monogenic: Monogenic may refer to either. Monogenic (genetics) Monogenic (mathematics) See also : Monogenous (disambiguation)-
- Monogenic semigroup: In mathematics , a monogenic semigroup is a semigroup generated by a set containing only a single element Monogenic semigroups are also ...
- Monogenic (mathematics): In mathematics , the term monogenic may refer to: Monogenic field in algebraic number theory Monogenic semigroup as an algebraic ...
- Monogenic field: In mathematics , a monogenic field is an algebraic number field K for which there exists an element a such that the ring of integers O K ...
- Monogenic system: In physics , among the most studied physical systems in classical mechanics are monogenic systems. A monogenic system has excellent ...
Words and phrases related to 'Monogenic'
Monogenic Sample Sentences in News
- No current Monogenic news