Mizar Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Mizar'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mizar'
- Mizar: Mizar may refer to: Mizar and Alcor The Mizar system, for writing mathematical definitions and proofs The AVE Mizar, a flying car USS Mizar, two ships
- Mizar system: For the star system, see Mizar (star). The Mizar system consists of a formal language for writing mathematical definitions and proofs, a proof assistant
- Mizar (band): Mizar (Macedonian: Мизар [miˈzar]) is a Macedonian rock band from Skopje. They achieved a status of a cult band, especially in Macedonia and across the
- Mizar and Alcor: Mizar and Alcor are two stars forming a naked eye double star in the handle of the Big Dipper (or Plough) asterism in the constellation of Ursa Major
- Mizar (Sabotaggio in mare): Mizar or Mizar (Sabotaggio in mare) (Mizar (Sabotage at sea)) was a 1954 Italian war film directed by Francesco De Robertis. It is notable as the second
- USS Mizar: USS Mizar may refer to: USS Mizar (AF-12), was a cargo ship during World War II USNS Mizar (T-AGOR-11), was an oceanographic research ship and submarine
- AVE Mizar: The AVE Mizar (named after the star Mizar) was a roadable aircraft built between 1971 and 1973 by Advanced Vehicle Engineers (AVE) of Van Nuys, Los Angeles
- USNS Mizar (T-AGOR-11): name, see USS Mizar. USNS Mizar (MA-48/T-AGOR-11/T-AK-272) was a vessel of the United States Navy. She was named after the star Mizar. Mizar was built as
- Lorraine 7M Mizar: The Lorraine 7M Mizar, also called the Lorraine 240CV Mizar, was a seven-cylinder air-cooled radial engine designed and built in France during the 1920s
- Mizar (mountain): Mizar, also spelled Misar (Hebrew: מצער), is a small mountain or hill near the more spectacular Mount Hermon. It is mentioned in Psalm 42, along with