Mizar Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Mizar'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mizar'
- Mizar: Mizar may refer to: Mizar and Alcor The Mizar system, for writing mathematical definitions and proofs The AVE Mizar, a flying car USS Mizar, two ships
- Mizar system: For the star system, see Mizar (star). The Mizar system consists of a formal language for writing mathematical definitions and proofs, a proof assistant
- USNS Mizar (T-AGOR-11): name, see USS Mizar. USNS Mizar (MA-48/T-AGOR-11/T-AK-272) was a vessel of the United States Navy. She was named after the star, Mizar. Mizar was built as
- Mizar (mountain): Mizar or Misar (Hebrew: מצער) is a small mountain or hill near the more spectacular Mount Hermon. It is mentioned in Psalm 42, along with the peaks of
- AVE Mizar: The AVE Mizar (named after the star Mizar) was a roadable aircraft built between 1971 and 1973 by Advanced Vehicle Engineers (AVE) of Van Nuys, Los Angeles
- USS Mizar: USS Mizar may refer to: USS Mizar (AF-12), was a cargo ship during World War II USNS Mizar (T-AGOR-11), was an oceanographic research ship and submarine
- Mizar and Alcor: The Mizar–Alcor stellar sextuple system consists of the quadruple system Mizar and the binary system Alcor. Mizar (Zeta Ursae Majoris, Zeta UMa
- Hellinsia mizar: Hellinsia mizar is a moth of the Pterophoridae family. It is found in New Mexico and Arizona (including the type location, the Chiricahua Mountains).
- Mizar (band): Mizar (Macedonian: Мизар [miˈzar]) is a Macedonian rock band from Skopje. They achieved a status of a cult band, especially in Macedonia and across the
Mizar Sample Sentences in News
- No current Mizar news