Minting Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Minting'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Minting'
- Minting: from the A158 road, and is part of the Minting and Gautby civil parish. Minting Priory was located here. Minting is one of the Thankful Villages that suffered
- Minting Priory: Minting Priory was a priory in Minting, Lincolnshire, England. The priory for Benedictine monks was founded by Ranulf de Meschines, earl of Chester, to
- China Banknote Printing and Minting Corporation: with China Engraving and Printing Works or Central Mint of China. China Banknote Printing and Minting Corporation (CBPMC), (simplified Chinese: 中国印钞造币总公司;
- Korea Minting and Security Printing Corporation: Korea Minting and Security Printing Corporation (KOMSCO, 한국조폐공사) is a government-owned corporation which is responsible to print and mint the banknotes
Minting Sample Sentences in News
- State-run minting company enters into MoU with IIT-Delhi
New Delhi, Jan 20 (IANS) The Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India (SPMCIL) Tuesday entered into a memorandum of understanding (MOU) Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi (IIT-D). Read more on this news related to 'Minting'
- Euro-Area Expansion Set for Pause After Lithuania’s Entry
Freshly struck new Lithuanian one euro coins sit after minting in the Bank of Lithuania mint in Vilnius. Freshly struck new Lithuanian one euro coins sit after minting in the Bank of Lithuania mint in Vilnius. Read more on this news related to 'Minting'
- DOI project update
This year Australian Policy Online will begin minting DOIs for policy research and data as part of a data citation project enabled by the Australian National Data Service (ANDS). Are you interested in having Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) minted for your resources? There are many... Read more Read more on this news related to 'Minting'