Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Minted'
Minted Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Mint \Mint\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Minted; p. pr. & vb. n.
Minting.] [AS. mynetian.]
- To make by stamping, as money; to coin; to make and stamp into money.
- To invent; to forge; to fabricate; to fashion. Titles . . . of such natures as may be easily minted. --Bacon. Minting mill, a coining press.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Minted'
Words and phrases related to 'Minted'
Minted Sample Sentences in News
- Lithuanian euro samples minted
The Board of the Bank of Lithuania approved 2015 issue Lithuanian euro coin samples, which will be the basis for the Lithuanian circulation euro coins, the Bank of Lithuania informs, reports ELTA. Read more on this news related to 'Minted'
- Recipe: Minted lemon and olive chicken wraps
Try chicken wraps seasoned with salty capers and olives, a sweet hit of honey and a splash of lemon - all flavours that meld wonderfully with fresh mint. Read more on this news related to 'Minted'
- One-Yen Coin Maker Ends 4-Year Hiatus for Abe Sales Tax
Aluminum coins to be minted into 1 Japanese yen coins are held for a photograph at the Akao Aluminum Co. plant in Tokyo. Close Aluminum coins to be minted into 1 Japanese yen coins are held for a photograph at the... Read more on this news related to 'Minted'