Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Minted'
Minted Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Mint \Mint\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Minted; p. pr. & vb. n.
Minting.] [AS. mynetian.]
- To make by stamping, as money; to coin; to make and stamp into money.
- To invent; to forge; to fabricate; to fashion. Titles . . . of such natures as may be easily minted. --Bacon. Minting mill, a coining press.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Minted'
Words and phrases related to 'Minted'
Minted Sample Sentences in News
- Lithuanian euro samples minted
The Board of the Bank of Lithuania approved 2015 issue Lithuanian euro coin samples, which will be the basis for the Lithuanian circulation euro coins, the Bank of Lithuania informs, reports ELTA. Read more on this news related to 'Minted'
- VIDEO: Queen hands out Maundy coins
The Queen has handed out specially-minted coins as part of the traditional Royal Maundy service, held this year at Blackburn Cathedral. Read more on this news related to 'Minted'
- FRESH HERBS: Recipe for minted lemon and olive chicken wraps
Fresh mint so rarely gets its due in America. We gladly pair it with chocolate and fruit, but it almost never makes appearances in savory dishes. But the rest of the world knows better, adding it with abandon to all manner of savory dairy, vegetable and meat dishes. That's because a little bit ... Read more on this news related to 'Minted'