Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Minted'
Minted Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Mint \Mint\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Minted; p. pr. & vb. n.
Minting.] [AS. mynetian.]
- To make by stamping, as money; to coin; to make and stamp into money.
- To invent; to forge; to fabricate; to fashion. Titles . . . of such natures as may be easily minted. --Bacon. Minting mill, a coining press.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Minted'
Words and phrases related to 'Minted'
Minted Sample Sentences in News
- Few Coins Minted In 1815
1815 is a special year as it is the only year that a cent coin was not minted in the United States. Collectors who specialize in collecting coins from that year, have few examples to choose from. Read more on this news related to 'Minted'
- A Tale of Two Bushes: One Runs on His Name, the Other … Not So Much
You might say George P. Bush, the newly-minted Republican nominee for Texas Land Commissioner, is making a name for himself in politics. George P. Bush, grandson of former President George H. W. Bush and son of former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, swept Tuesday’s statewide primary... Read more on this news related to 'Minted'
- PAKATAN PUTS A LEASH ON KHALID: S'gor to answer to special committee on water deal - Anwar
KUALA LUMPUR - Selangor will be required to consult a special committee formed by Pakatan Rakyat (PR) to ensure that the newly-minted water deal with… Read more on this news related to 'Minted'