Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Minted'
Minted Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Mint \Mint\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Minted; p. pr. & vb. n.
Minting.] [AS. mynetian.]
- To make by stamping, as money; to coin; to make and stamp into money.
- To invent; to forge; to fabricate; to fashion. Titles . . . of such natures as may be easily minted. --Bacon. Minting mill, a coining press.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Minted'
Words and phrases related to 'Minted'
Minted Sample Sentences in News
- Newly Minted Hungary Envoy Branded 'Raging Anti-Semite'
Opposition parties in Hungary are protesting the nomination of a figure described as a far-right activist and anti-Semite as the country’s new ambassador to Italy. Click here for the rest of the article... Read more on this news related to 'Minted'
- Privacy And Security Tips For Newly-Minted College Students
Congratulations. After a long and sometimes stressful childhood you (or your teen) are ready for college. It’s a big step that involves a great deal of freedom and independence and an exciting time. Read more on this news related to 'Minted'
- Rashard Lewis Needs Surgery on Right Knee
Uh oh. Newly-minted Dallas Mavericks forward Rashard Lewis has to go under the knife, according to his agent. Lewis may find himself back on the free agent market since the […] The post Rashard Lewis Needs Surgery on Right Knee appeared first on SLAMonline . Read more on this news related to 'Minted'