Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Minted'
Minted Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Mint \Mint\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Minted; p. pr. & vb. n.
Minting.] [AS. mynetian.]
- To make by stamping, as money; to coin; to make and stamp into money.
- To invent; to forge; to fabricate; to fashion. Titles . . . of such natures as may be easily minted. --Bacon. Minting mill, a coining press.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Minted'
Words and phrases related to 'Minted'
Minted Sample Sentences in News
- King Eater: A night out with Bill Addison
Some weeks ago, with equal parts eagerness and terror, I joined Eater.com's newly minted national restaurant critic Bill Addison for dinner. Actually, dinners, plural. We ate 23 dishes with wine pairings at three high-end Chicago restaurants over a span of 5.5 hours. We didn't so much dine... Read more on this news related to 'Minted'
- U.S. Mint Begins Producing Great Sand Dunes Quarter
At the U.S. Mint in Denver, 750 quarters are minted per machine every minute. Starting this week newly minted quarters feature Colorado for the second time. Read more on this news related to 'Minted'
- Shakey’s V-League champ has new setter
With experienced setter Tina Salak hinting at retirement, newly minted Shakey’s V-League Open champion Army has turned to Jovelyn Gonzaga to take her place as the Lady Troopers seek more glory. Read more on this news related to 'Minted'