Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Minted'
Minted Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Mint \Mint\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Minted; p. pr. & vb. n.
Minting.] [AS. mynetian.]
- To make by stamping, as money; to coin; to make and stamp into money.
- To invent; to forge; to fabricate; to fashion. Titles . . . of such natures as may be easily minted. --Bacon. Minting mill, a coining press.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Minted'
Words and phrases related to 'Minted'
Minted Sample Sentences in News
- Steve Ballmer Resigns From Microsoft Board
Former Microsoft CEO -- and newly minted LA Clippers owner -- Steve Ballmer steps down from the board but will remain Microsoft's largest individual shareholder. Read more on this news related to 'Minted'
- Seth Meyers Is on Fire—Literally!—in GQ
Has Seth Meyers ever been hotter? The newly minted Late Night host will emcee the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards on NBC this Monday, and to promote the event, Meyers lit himself on fire for... Read more on this news related to 'Minted'
- Newly-minted U.S. Senate candidate Curtis hits the campaign trail
HELENA - Amanda Curtis, the newly selected Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate, headed out on the campaign trail Monday. Read more on this news related to 'Minted'