Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Minted'
Minted Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Mint \Mint\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Minted; p. pr. & vb. n.
Minting.] [AS. mynetian.]
- To make by stamping, as money; to coin; to make and stamp into money.
- To invent; to forge; to fabricate; to fashion. Titles . . . of such natures as may be easily minted. --Bacon. Minting mill, a coining press.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Minted'
Words and phrases related to 'Minted'
Minted Sample Sentences in News
- Coin minted for W.Va.'s 150th birthday sold out
Coins minted to celebrate West Virginia's 150th birthday are now in the hands of collectors. Read more on this news related to 'Minted'
- Newly Minted Young Americans Reflect On What It Means to Be a Citizen
On a recent day in lower Manhattan, 119 children and teenagers got their citizenship certificates. They hailed from over 30 countries, including Albania, Ecuador, Pakistan, and the U.K. After taking the oath of allegiance, Yeily Mateo said she had been looking forward to this for a long time. “It makes me feel happy, and I always waited for this moment to happen Read more on this news related to 'Minted'
- Comment on Newly-Minted Minister Paul Low deserves a Chance by Muthu
What words of encouragement or chances should we give to Paul Low when the entire BN federal government is in office because of election fraud. The fact that he jumps into bed with BN reveals much about his principles and core values. Strip off his Transparency organisation hat and he is no different from Chua Sol Lek and Koh Tsu Koon. Make changes within BN and t Read more on this news related to 'Minted'