Mimicking Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Mimicking'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mimicking'
- Mimicking Birds: "Mimicking Birds Mimicking Birds", Pitchfork Media, March 31, 2010, retrieved 2010-08-25 Callihan, Kristen (2010) "Best of What's Next: Mimicking Birds"
- Mimicking operations: It amounts to mimicking a known signal so well, that a receiver cannot distinguish the phony signal from the real signal.' The mimicking operations concept
Mimicking Sample Sentences in News
- Several PayPal-mimicking phishing sites taken offline
PayPal has worked to shut down a handful of phishing websites that sought to steal people’s login credentials by appearing to be the company’s real website, according to a security company. Many of the sites, which are offline or have been redirected, were nearly identical copies of PayPal’s website, which could have fooled some victims into divulging their Read more on this news related to 'Mimicking'
- Cockatoo Mimics Marital Spats
A couple in North Carolina recently adopted a bird from a couple who was going through a divorce. Ever since, Peaches the cockatoo has been mimicking the marital spats of her previous owners. Read more on this news related to 'Mimicking'
- Foul-mouthed cockatoo mimicks previous owners’ marital spats
This North Carolina cockatoo sure wasn’t living with any lovebirds. Peaches, a Moluccan cockatoo, has become a YouTube sensation by spewing obscenity-laced tirades, mimicking her former owners’ marital spats. Friends... Read more on this news related to 'Mimicking'