Mimicking Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Mimicking'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mimicking'
- Mimicking Birds: Mimicking Birds is a rock group from Portland, Oregon centered around Nate Lacy ... com/bands/mimicking-birds/ Mimicking Birds at the Glacial ...
- Mimicking operations: Mimicking operations is a tactical concept, developed under Terrorist Tactics, ... It amounts to mimicking a known signal so well, that a ...
Mimicking Sample Sentences in News
- Blades of grass inspire advance in organic solar cells
Using a bio-mimicking analog of one of nature's most efficient light-harvesting structures, blades of grass, an international research team has taken a major step in developing long-sought polymer architecture to boost power-conversion efficiency of light to electricity for use in electronic devices. Read more on this news related to 'Mimicking'
- Researchers develop novel gene/cell therapy approach for lung disease
Researchers developed a new type of cell transplantation to treat mice mimicking a rare lung disease that one day could be used to treat this and other human lung diseases caused by dysfunctional immune cells. Scientists at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center report their findings in a study posted online Oct. 1 by Nature. Read more on this news related to 'Mimicking'
- Young girls 'mimicking mothers' body image fears'
Girls as young as seven learning to worry about their own bodies by hearing their mothers voice anxieties, research suggests Read more on this news related to 'Mimicking'