Mimicking Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Mimicking'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mimicking'
- Mimicking Birds: "Mimicking Birds Mimicking Birds", Pitchfork Media, March 31, 2010, retrieved 2010-08-25 Callihan, Kristen (2010) "Best of What's Next: Mimicking Birds"
- Mimicking operations: amounts to mimicking a known signal so well, that a receiver cannot distinguish the phony signal from the real signal.' The concept of mimicking operations
Mimicking Sample Sentences in News
- Mimicking put to good use
A careful study of the Canna plant led to the development of water-repellent as well as light-trapping material. Adhering to the system of bio-mimicking (replicating nature’s behaviour), Mr. Srinath has developed a similar polymer structure by using the soft lithography process in the laboratory. Read more on this news related to 'Mimicking'
- Protesters at the G20 summit | photos
Nov. 15, 2014, 1:49 p.m. Activist mimicking front line Ebola health workers protest to demand G20 action to fight the disease on November 15, 2014 in Brisbane, Australia at the G20 summit. Photo: Getty Images. Read more on this news related to 'Mimicking'
- Wild Meals: Mimicking Reality TV Could Lead to Fatal Poisoning
TV shows like "Survivor" sometimes depict contestants consuming raw animal meat or wild plants as food, but a new study shows why people should not try this at home. The practice can result in serious, painful and potentially fatal infections, the study found. In six cases, people (mostly males) ate poisonous plants that looked very similar to edible pla Read more on this news related to 'Mimicking'