Mimicking Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Mimicking'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mimicking'
- Mimicking Birds: "Mimicking Birds Mimicking Birds", Pitchfork Media, March 31, 2010, retrieved 2010-08-25 Callihan, Kristen (2010) "Best of What's Next: Mimicking Birds"
- Mimicking operations: amounts to mimicking a known signal so well, that a receiver cannot distinguish the phony signal from the real signal.' The concept of mimicking operations
Mimicking Sample Sentences in News
- Beatboxer from Davao tops TV tilt
With an exciting vocal percussion routine that had him mimicking the beats and sounds of electronic dance music tunes, beatboxer Neil Rey Garcia was named “Talentadong Pinoy 2014” ultimate champion during the show’s finals night held recently at Newport Performing Arts Theater. Read more on this news related to 'Mimicking'
- David Cameron swaps Old Etonian talk for a teenager-mimicking catchphrase
The Prime Minister boasted in the Commons that his stewardship of the NHS was 'well better' than in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, writes EPHRAIM HARDCASTLE. Read more on this news related to 'Mimicking'
- As rain finally falls in California, are residents weary of conserving water?
With pouring rain outside, street gutters are filled with gushing torrents of water, canyon roads are mimicking small brooks, and intersections look more like ponds. The once-standard winter scene has been absent for the past two years thanks to California’s historic drought. Read more on this news related to 'Mimicking'