Mimetic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- exhibiting mimicry; "mimetic coloring of a butterfly"; "the mimetic tendency of infancy"- R.W.Hamilton
- characterized by or of the nature of or using mimesis; "a mimetic dance"; "the mimetic presentation of images"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Mimetic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mimetic'
- Mimetic isomorphism: Mimetic isomorphism in organization theory refers to the tendency of an organization to imitate another organization's structure because ...
- Antibody mimetic: Antibody mimetics are organic compounds that, like antibodies , can specifically bind antigens , but that are not structurally related to ...
- Caloric restriction mimetic: Calorie restriction mimetics (CRM) are a hypothetical class of drugs that would in principle mimic the substantial anti-aging effects that ...
- Thrombopoietin mimetics: Thrombopoietin mimetics are drugs that considerably increase platelet production by stimulating the receptor for the hormone ...
Words and phrases related to 'Mimetic'