Mimetic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- exhibiting mimicry; "mimetic coloring of a butterfly"; "the mimetic tendency of infancy"- R.W.Hamilton
- characterized by or of the nature of or using mimesis; "a mimetic dance"; "the mimetic presentation of images"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Mimetic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mimetic'
- Protein mimetic: Protein mimetics are commonly used in drug design and discovery. There are a number of different distinct classes of protein mimetics. Antibody mimetic - Molecules
- Antibody mimetic: Antibody mimetics are organic compounds that, like antibodies, can specifically bind antigens, but that are not structurally related to antibodies. They
- Mimetic isomorphism: Mimetic isomorphism in organization theory refers to the tendency of an organization to imitate another organization's structure because of the belief
Words and phrases related to 'Mimetic'
Mimetic Sample Sentences in News
- Vivex Biomedical, Inc. Announces New Chief Operating Officer of Tissue Bank
MIAMI, March 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Vivex Biomedical, Inc., a leading processor of human tissue, synthetics, mimetic patterning technology, and biocellular products, announced today that it hired Lou Barnes as President and Chief Operating Officer of UMTB Biomedical, Inc. Vivex Biomedical formed UMTB Biomedical as a wholly-owned subsidiary to acquire the Uni Read more on this news related to 'Mimetic'
- Moody blues, hot yellows: Daniel Coston at Cantrell Gallery
Daniel Coston says in his artist's statement for his show "Arkansas, As Is," opening Friday, March 20, at Cantrell Gallery that he never tries to "represent the rural scenery with a 'halo.' Always painting scenes with bright, golden sunshine glimmering off old home places wouldn't seem true to me." His work includes mimetic land Read more on this news related to 'Mimetic'