Mimetic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- exhibiting mimicry; "mimetic coloring of a butterfly"; "the mimetic tendency of infancy"- R.W.Hamilton
- characterized by or of the nature of or using mimesis; "a mimetic dance"; "the mimetic presentation of images"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Mimetic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mimetic'
- Antibody mimetic: Antibody mimetics are organic compounds that, like antibodies, can specifically bind antigens, but that are not structurally related to antibodies. They
- Protein mimetic: Protein mimetics are commonly used in drug design and discovery. There are a number of different distinct classes of protein mimetics. Antibody mimetic - Molecules
- Mimetic isomorphism: Mimetic isomorphism in organization theory refers to the tendency of an organization to imitate another organization's structure because of the belief
Words and phrases related to 'Mimetic'
Mimetic Sample Sentences in News
- No current Mimetic news