Mimetic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- exhibiting mimicry; "mimetic coloring of a butterfly"; "the mimetic tendency of infancy"- R.W.Hamilton
- characterized by or of the nature of or using mimesis; "a mimetic dance"; "the mimetic presentation of images"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Mimetic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mimetic'
- Antibody mimetic: Antibody mimetics are organic compounds that, like antibodies, can specifically bind antigens, but that are not structurally related to antibodies. They
- Protein mimetic: Protein mimetics are commonly used in drug design and discovery. There are a number of different distinct classes of protein mimetics. Antibody mimetic - Molecules
- Mimetic isomorphism: Mimetic isomorphism in organization theory refers to the tendency of an organization to imitate another organization's structure because of the belief
Words and phrases related to 'Mimetic'