Mimetic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- exhibiting mimicry; "mimetic coloring of a butterfly"; "the mimetic tendency of infancy"- R.W.Hamilton
- characterized by or of the nature of or using mimesis; "a mimetic dance"; "the mimetic presentation of images"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Mimetic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mimetic'
- Mimetic isomorphism: Mimetic isomorphism in organization theory refers to the tendency of an organization to imitate another organization's structure because ...
- Antibody mimetic: Antibody mimetics are organic compounds that, like antibodies , can specifically bind antigens , but that are not structurally related to ...
- Caloric restriction mimetic: Calorie restriction mimetics (CRM) are a hypothetical class of drugs that would in principle mimic the substantial anti-aging effects that ...
- Thrombopoietin mimetics: Thrombopoietin mimetics are drugs that considerably increase platelet production by stimulating the receptor for the hormone ...
Words and phrases related to 'Mimetic'
Mimetic Sample Sentences in News
- Mimetic Markets Launches Innovative Turnkey Bitcoin Exchange Service
BOULDER, Colo. and NEW YORK, Oct. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Mimetic Markets, Inc. (https://m2.io/) announced the launch of its turnkey bitcoin exchange service, marking the beginning of a proliferation of bitcoin exchanges worldwide. Previously if a firm wished to create a bitcoin exchange, it would have to develop software independently or contract with a Read more on this news related to 'Mimetic'
- Byetta Lawsuit News: New Order Issued in Federal Incretin Mimetics Litigation, Bernstein Liebhard LLP Reports
The Firm is evaluating Byetta lawsuits and other legal claims that allege the use of diabetes drugs called incretin mimetics caused patients to develop pancreatic cancer, pancreatitis or thyroid cancer. (PRWeb October 08, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/byetta-lawsuit/byetta-pancreatic-cancer/prweb12234584.htm Read more on this news related to 'Mimetic'