Mettle Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the courage to carry on; "he kept fighting on pure spunk"; "you haven''t got the heart for baseball"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the courage to carry on; "he kept fighting on pure spunk"; "you haven't got the heart for baseball"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Mettle'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mettle'
- Mettle: Mettle may refer to: Mettle, see bravery. Mettle (comics), a Marvel Avengers character Mettle the Mule, mascot of the New York Mets List of Major League
- Icky Mettle: Icky Mettle is the first studio album recorded by the indie rock band Archers of Loaf. It was produced and engineered by Caleb Southern at Kraptone Studios
- Mettler, California: Mettler, or Mettler Station, is a heavily Hispanic, low-income unincorporated area and census-designated place in Kern County, California. The population
- Mettle (comics): Mettle (Ken Mack) is a fictional character from Marvel Comics. He was recruited into training at the Avengers Academy to become an Avenger. Mettle first
- Heavy Mettle: Heavy Mettle is a fictional team of supervillains in the Marvel Universe. Joseph Manfredi formed Heavy Mettle and began their association by ordering
- Mettle (album): see bravery. For the comic character, see Mettle (comics). For the song, see The Pioneers (band). Mettle is the second and final release from art rock
- Peter Mettler: Peter Mettler (born September 7, 1958 in Toronto, Ontario) is a Canadian film director and cinematographer. "Peter Mettler – The Canadian Encyclopedia"
- Mettler Toledo: Mettler-Toledo (NYSE: MTD) is a manufacturer of scales and analytical instruments. The company consists of several operating divisions in North America
Words and phrases related to 'Mettle'