Mettle Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the courage to carry on; "he kept fighting on pure spunk"; "you haven''t got the heart for baseball"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the courage to carry on; "he kept fighting on pure spunk"; "you haven't got the heart for baseball"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Mettle'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mettle'
- Mettle: Mettle may refer to: Mettle, see bravery. Mettle (comics), a Marvel Avengers character Mettle the Mule, mascot of the New York Mets List of Major League
- Mettler, California: Mettler, or Mettler Station, is a heavily Hispanic, low-income unincorporated area and census-designated place in Kern County, California. The population
- Icky Mettle: Icky Mettle is the first studio album recorded by the indie rock band Archers of Loaf. It was produced and engineered by Caleb Southern at Kraptone Studios
- Mettle (comics): Mettle (Ken Mack) is a fictional character from Marvel Comics. He was recruited into training at the Avengers Academy to become an Avenger. Mettle first
- Heavy Mettle: Heavy Mettle is a fictional team of supervillains in the Marvel Universe. Joseph Manfredi formed Heavy Mettle and began their association by ordering
- Joe Mettle: ERROR: Usage of "spouse" is not recognized Joseph Oscar Mettle better known by his stage name Joe Mettle, is an award winning Ghanaian gospel singer and songwriter
- Mettle (album): see bravery. For the comic character, see Mettle (comics). For the song, see The Pioneers (band). Mettle is the second and final release from art rock
Words and phrases related to 'Mettle'