Mettle Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the courage to carry on; "he kept fighting on pure spunk"; "you haven''t got the heart for baseball"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the courage to carry on; "he kept fighting on pure spunk"; "you haven't got the heart for baseball"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Mettle'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mettle'
- Mettle: Mettle may refer to: Mettle, see bravery. Mettle (comics), a Marvel Avengers character Mettle the Mule, mascot of the New York Mets List of Major League
- Pittsburg Mettle: The Pittsburg Mettle are an independent professional baseball team based out of Pittsburg, California. They began play as a member of the Pacific Association
- Icky Mettle: Icky Mettle is the first studio album recorded by the indie rock band Archers of Loaf. It was produced and engineered by Caleb Southern at Kraptone Studios
- Mettler, California: Mettler, or Mettler Station, is a heavily Hispanic, low-income unincorporated area and census-designated place in Kern County, California. The population
- Mettle (comics): Mettle (Ken Mack) is a fictional character from Marvel Comics. He was recruited into training at the Avengers Academy to become an Avenger. Mettle first
- Heavy Mettle: Heavy Mettle is a fictional team of supervillains in the Marvel Universe. Joseph Manfredi formed Heavy Mettle and began their association by ordering
- Mettle (album): see bravery. For the comic character, see Mettle (comics). For the song, see The Pioneers (band). Mettle is the second and final release from art rock
- Mettler Toledo: Mettler-Toledo (NYSE: MTD) is a global manufacturer of scales and analytical instruments. The company consists of several operating divisions in North
- Bill Mettler: William Roy Mettler, Jr. (born October 15, 1946) is an American former competition swimmer and former world record-holder. Mettler represented the United
Words and phrases related to 'Mettle'