Meth Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- amphetamine used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Meth'?
Meth Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
Methamphetamine (also called methylamphetamine, desoxyephedrine, Crystal Meth or just meth) is a man-made stimulant drug. This means that when people start taking the drug, they will want to keep taking more, even if it is making them sick. Methamphetamine users often begin to lose weight because of the loss of appetite (wanting to eat) that occurs.
Methamphetamine can be in powder or crystal form, and can be snorted, smoked, injected, or eaten. In its smokeable form, methamphetamine is known as "ice," "crystal," "crank," or "glass".
Meth Sample Sentences in News
- Police: Suspect said meth is her right as a Wiccan
Ben Hooper DUNCAN, Okla., Oct. 24 (UPI) -- Police in Oklahoma said a woman arrested on meth charges said she is legally entitled to the drug because it is part of her Wiccan religion. Read more on this news related to 'Meth'
- Mobile meth lab explodes at W. Tulsa motel
A mobile meth lab blew up Thursday night at a west Tulsa motel. Read more on this news related to 'Meth'
- Florida Mom Wants Toys 'R' Us to Stop Selling Meth-Toting 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
Fans of the award-winning television show Breaking Bad mourned the series’ end last year, but those looking for a dose of Walter White—Bryan Cranston’s high school chemistry teacher turned narcotics kingpin—can get one courtesy of Toys “R” Us. Breaking Bad action figures sold at the family-friendly retailer come complete with guns, cash, and blue roc Read more on this news related to 'Meth'