Meth Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- amphetamine used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Meth'?
Meth Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
Methamphetamine (also called methylamphetamine, desoxyephedrine, Crystal Meth or just meth) is a man-made stimulant drug. This means that when people start taking the drug, they will want to keep taking more, even if it is making them sick. Methamphetamine users often begin to lose weight because of the loss of appetite (wanting to eat) that occurs.
Methamphetamine can be in powder or crystal form, and can be snorted, smoked, injected, or eaten. In its smoked form, methamphetamine is known as "ice," "crystal," "crank," or "glass".
Meth Sample Sentences in News
- Meth problem leveling off in Montgomery County
The Montgomery County Sheriff's Office cleaned up 47 meth labs in 2014 compared to 42 in 2013. Read more on this news related to 'Meth'
- Pink Meth Concerns come to Albany
Albany Dougherty Drug Unit Agents say the pink meth is the same dangerous narcotic, but they worry that dealers are using the pink color to make children think it is just candy. Read more on this news related to 'Meth'
- Authorities nab fugitive in Surf City, investigate mobile meth lab
U.S. Marshals arrested a fugitive in Surf City wanted out of Virginia for making meth. Now, authorities are investigating the suspect's mobile meth lab. Read more on this news related to 'Meth'