Meth Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- amphetamine used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Meth'?
Meth Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
Methamphetamine (also called methylamphetamine, desoxyephedrine, Crystal Meth or just meth) is a man-made stimulant drug. This means that when people start taking the drug, they will want to keep taking more, even if it is making them sick. Methamphetamine users often begin to lose weight because of the loss of appetite (wanting to eat) that occurs.
Methamphetamine can be in powder or crystal form, and can be snorted, smoked, injected, or eaten. In its smoked form, methamphetamine is known as "ice," "crystal," "crank," or "glass".
Meth Sample Sentences in News
- Police: Kids played with meth lab on playground
LAFAYETTE, Ind. (Mar. 31, 2015) — Officers found two meth labs in a matter of hours Monday night, one of them on a children’s playground. Lafayette police first got a call just before 8 p.m. about suspicious items on a playground at the Friendly Village mobile home park. “It looks like kids had probably got […] Read more on this news related to 'Meth'
- Police: Portland K-9 sniffs out 27 pounds of meth hidden in truck
Two men were caught transporting 27 pounds of meth in a hidden compartment with the driver's 9-year-old daughter in the pickup, according to police. Read more on this news related to 'Meth'
- Nampa woman pleads guilty to meth charge
Tara Noelle Rivera, 30, pleaded guilty Tuesday to distribution of methamphetamine during an appearance in federal court in Boise. Click to Continue » Read more on this news related to 'Meth'