Messi Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Messi'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Messi'
- Lionel Messi: first or paternal family name is Messi and the second or maternal family name is Cuccittini. Lionel Andrés "Leo" Messi Cuccittini (Spanish pronunciation: [ljoˈnel
- Georges Parfait Mbida Messi: Georges Parfait Mbida Messi (born 8 December 1980) is a Cameroonian footballer who plays for Persiram Raja Ampat in the Indonesia Super League, as a central
- Jaunde-Texte von Karl Atangana und Paul Messi: Jaunde-Texte von Karl Atangana und Paul Messi is a book written by Karl Atangana and Paul Messi and edited by linguist Martin Heppe. Atangana compiled
- Messi (2014 film): Messi is a 2014 documentary film directed by Álex de la Iglesia. The film explores the rise of association football player Lionel Messi. The film will
Messi Sample Sentences in News
- Struggling strikers eclipsed by Messi, Ronaldo
LONDON (AP) -- Is it any wonder Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi still set the goal-standard in football? Ascending to their level, or getting anywhere near their scoring rate, seems beyond most contemporaries. Read more on this news related to 'Messi'
- Messi scores 3, Barca rallies 5-1 over Espanyol
BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — Lionel Messi scored another hat trick to reach the 400-goal mark for Barcelona and spark his team's 5-1 comeback victory over Espanyol in the Catalan capital derby on Sunday, keeping the winners second in the Spanish league. Read more on this news related to 'Messi'
- Still Sho time for Ameobi despite Messi magic
LIONEL Messi’s magic couldn’t stop Shola Ameobi’s World Cup dream from continuing Read more on this news related to 'Messi'