Messi Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Messi'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Messi'
- Lionel Messi: "Messi" redirects here. For the biopic, see Messi (film). This name uses Spanish naming customs: the first or paternal family name is Messi and the second
- Georges Parfait Mbida Messi: Georges Parfait Mbida Messi (born 8 December 1980) is a Cameroonian footballer who plays for Persiram Raja Ampat in the Indonesia Super League, as a central
- Jaunde-Texte von Karl Atangana und Paul Messi: Jaunde-Texte von Karl Atangana und Paul Messi is a book written by Karl Atangana and Paul Messi and edited by linguist Martin Heppe. Atangana compiled
- Messi (film): Messi is a 2014 documentary film directed by Álex de la Iglesia. The film explores the rise of association football player Lionel Messi. The film was
Messi Sample Sentences in News
- Messi will never leave Barcelona - Mourinho
The Chelsea boss feels it is difficult to imagine the Argentine playing for another club in his career despite the player himself previously hinting at a departure Read more on this news related to 'Messi'
- Messi keeps penalty duties despite last minute miss
Lionel Messi will remain Barcelona's penalty taker despite his Champions League miss against Manchester City, coach Luis Enrique insisted. The Argentine superstar will keep his spot-kick taking duties, "without a doubt", Enrique said, despite his failure in the dying seconds of Tuesday's 2-1 last 16 first leg victory. City goalkeeper Joe Hart bri Read more on this news related to 'Messi'
- Was Messi not at his best in 2014 because he ate too much pizza?
Was Messi not at his best in 2014 because he ate too much pizza? Read more on this news related to 'Messi'