Messi Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Messi'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Messi'
- Lionel Messi: "Messi" redirects here. For the biopic, see Messi (film). Lionel Andrés "Leo" Messi (Spanish pronunciation: [ljoˈnel anˈdɾes ˈmesi] ( listen); born 24
- Georges Parfait Mbida Messi: Parfait Mbida Messi (born 8 December 1980) is a Cameroonian footballer who plays for Angolan club Domant FC as a midfielder. Born in Yaoundé, Messi started
- Messi–Ronaldo rivalry: The Messi–Ronaldo rivalry is a perceived association football rivalry between Argentine forward Lionel Messi and Portuguese forward Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Messi (film): Messi is a 2014 documentary film directed by Álex de la Iglesia. The film explores the rise of Argentine association football player Lionel Messi. The
- Jaunde-Texte von Karl Atangana und Paul Messi: Jaunde-Texte von Karl Atangana und Paul Messi is a book written by Karl Atangana and Paul Messi and edited by linguist Martin Heppe. Atangana compiled