Messi Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Messi'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Messi'
- Lionel Messi: Lionel Andrés "Leo" Messi Cuccittini. (ljoˈnel anˈdɾes ˈmesi | Lionel Andrés Messi - Name. ogg. born 24 June 1987), is an Argentine ...
- Georges Parfait Mbida Messi: Georges Parfait Mbida Messi (born 8 December 1980) is a Cameroonian footballer who plays for Persiram Raja Ampat in the Indonesia Super ...
- Cristiano Ronaldo–Lionel Messi rivalry: The Cristiano Ronaldo –Lionel Messi rivalry is a rivalry in association football between two perceived rival players. Ronaldo and Messi ...
- Jaunde-Texte von Karl Atangana und Paul Messi: Jaunde-Texte von Karl Atangana und Paul Messi is a book written by Karl Atangana and Paul Messi and edited by linguist Martin Heppe . ...
Messi Sample Sentences in News
- Messi, Barcelona top AP global football poll
Lionel Messi's 400th and 401st Barcelona goals helped him edge out teammate Neymar by a point to take leading player honors in The Associated Press global football poll on Tuesday. Read more on this news related to 'Messi'
- Messi continues to develop in Barcelona's attack
PARIS (AP) — Paris Saint-Germain has even more reason to fear Barcelona star Lionel Messi when the teams meet in the Champions League on Tuesday. Read more on this news related to 'Messi'
- Soccer-Messi, Neymar fire Barca rout, Ronaldo stays hot
By Tim Hanlon BARCELONA (Reuters) - Lionel Messi netted the 400th goal of his storied career on Saturday as Barcelona trounced Granada 6-0 to maintain the pace at the top of La Liga. Messi scored twice and Neymar went one better with a hat-trick in Barca's rout but champions Atletico Madrid are on their tail after a late Raul Jimenez header completed a 4-0 vic Read more on this news related to 'Messi'