Messi Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Messi'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Messi'
- Lionel Messi: "Messi" redirects here. For the biopic, see Messi (film). This name uses Spanish naming customs: the first or paternal family name is Messi and the second
- Georges Parfait Mbida Messi: Georges Parfait Mbida Messi (born 8 December 1980) is a Cameroonian footballer who plays for Persiram Raja Ampat in the Indonesia Super League, as a central
- Jaunde-Texte von Karl Atangana und Paul Messi: Jaunde-Texte von Karl Atangana und Paul Messi is a book written by Karl Atangana and Paul Messi and edited by linguist Martin Heppe. Atangana compiled
- Messi (film): Messi is a 2014 documentary film directed by Álex de la Iglesia. The film explores the rise of association football player Lionel Messi. The film was
Messi Sample Sentences in News
- Neymar replaces Messi atop the AP Global Football 10
LONDON (AP) -- Neymar replaced Barcelona teammate Lionel Messi atop the Associated Press Global Football 10 on Tuesday after propelling their side to a 6-0 win over Elche in the Spanish league. Read more on this news related to 'Messi'
- Luis Enrique: Messi, Neymar dependent on Barca teammates
Luis Enrique says Lionel Messi and Neymar's current exceptional form owes much to the way his entire Barcelona side is playing. Read more on this news related to 'Messi'
- Soccer-Messi lets his feet do the talking
Lionel Messi's future at Barcelona has been the subject of intense speculation in recent weeks but the Argentina captain showed again on Sunday he is not letting it distract him from what he does best. Messi followed up a brilliant showing in last weekend's 3-1 La Liga win at home to champions Atletico Madrid with a hat-trick in a 4-0 win at Deportivo La C Read more on this news related to 'Messi'