Megametre Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Megametre'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Megametre'
- Megametre: The megametre (International spelling as used by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures; SI symbol: Mm) or megameter (American spelling) is
- 1 megametre: starting at 106 m (1 Mm or 1,000 km). Distances shorter than 106 metres 1 megametre is equal to: 1 E+6 m (one million metres) approximately 621.37 miles Side
- Orders of magnitude (one cubic megametre to one cubic gigametre): The following is a table of objects with volumes or capacities of between one cubic megametre and one cubic gigametre.
- Orders of magnitude (one cubic kilometre to one cubic megametre): The following is a table of objects with volumes or capacities of between one cubic kilometre and one cubic megametre.
- 10 megametres: lengths starting at 107 metres (10 megametres or 10,000 kilometres). Distances shorter than 107 metres 10 megametres (10 Mm) is 6,215 miles. side of a
- 100 megametres: orders of magnitude, this page lists lengths starting at 108 metres (100 megametres or 100,000 kilometres or 62,150 miles). Distances shorter than 108 metres