Meditative Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- persistently or morbidly thoughtful
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Meditative'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Meditative'
- Meditative poetry: Meditative poetry combines the religious practice of meditation with verse. It occurs in many cultures, especially in Asian, European and Hindu cultures
- Meditative postures: Various meditative postures have been used in meditation. Sitting, supine, and standing postures are used. The bodily positions applied during Yoga are
Words and phrases related to 'Meditative'
Meditative Sample Sentences in News
- Artwork that’s both meditative and therapeutic
NEWTON — Hands covered in white and blue paint, Morristown-based artist Dan Fenelon was bent over a table in the lobby of Newton Medical Center Monday morning. He brushed magenta paint on a white wooden board. Read more on this news related to 'Meditative'
- Fremont County Bulletin Board
9-10 a.m. "Peace in Motion" exercise club meets for relaxing and meditative stretching, balance, Chi Gong and simple dances at Shepherd of the Hills Church, 801 Sheridan Ave. For more information, call 719-320-3753. Read more on this news related to 'Meditative'
- Music for the soul
What Ashwini Bhide Deshpande and Sanjeev Abhyankar achieved through their Jasrangi jugalbandi was remarkable – soul searching and meditative Read more on this news related to 'Meditative'