Meditative Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- persistently or morbidly thoughtful
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Meditative'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Meditative'
- Meditative poetry: Meditative poetry combines the religious practice of meditation with verse. It occurs in many cultures, especially in Asian, European and Hindu cultures
- Meditative postures: Various meditative postures have been used in meditation. Sitting, supine, and standing postures are used. The bodily positions applied during Yoga are
Words and phrases related to 'Meditative'
Meditative Sample Sentences in News
- Strokes of a meditative hue
For many, art is a passion. For some it is a way to express their feelings. For some others art is a meditative experience. Sangeeth Balachandran, a self-taught artist from Varkala in Thiruvanantha... Read more on this news related to 'Meditative'
- UAE- Naidu gets into meditative mode
(MENAFN - Khaleej Times) This is the first time that a state government will be working closely with a spiritual organization to incorporate yoga and meditation into its schedules.... Read more on this news related to 'Meditative'
- Gyllenhaal stars in full-bodied thriller
The Honourable Woman is a meditative thriller that investigates a woman's inner life and a global hot spot. Read more on this news related to 'Meditative'