Meditative Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- persistently or morbidly thoughtful
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Meditative'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Meditative'
- Meditative poetry: Meditative poetry combines the religious practice of meditation with verse. It occurs in many cultures, especially in Asian, European and Hindu cultures
- Meditative postures: Various meditative postures have been used in meditation. Sitting, supine, and standing postures are used. The bodily positions applied during Yoga are
Words and phrases related to 'Meditative'
Meditative Sample Sentences in News
- Fremont County Bulletin Board: First Friday will be at the Fremont Center for the Arts
9-10 a.m. "Peace in Motion" exercise club meets for relaxing and meditative stretching, balance, Chi Gong and simple dances at Shepherd of the Hills Church, 801 Sheridan Ave. For more information, call 719-320-3753. Read more on this news related to 'Meditative'
- Kendrick Lamar Debuts Untitled Song on 'Colbert Report': Watch
Kendrick Lamar has dished the world premiere of an untitled song on The Colbert Report. The rapper (and writer) debuted a meditative, jazz-... Read more on this news related to 'Meditative'
- Nuci's Space fundraiser extended to support musician programs
Nuci’s Space successfully funded the reconstruction of the St. Mary’s Steeple, where R.E.M. played its first show in 1980. Now, the Nuci Phillips Memorial Foundation is asking for more assistance to build a memorial wall and meditative area on its property. The nonprofit, which subsidizes medical and mental health services for artists, as well as provides affo Read more on this news related to 'Meditative'