Medicated Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Medicated'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Medicated'
- America's Medicated Kids: Theroux: America's Medicated Kids, Sun, BBC2". Independent (London). Retrieved 2010-09-21. "TV Preview: Louis Theroux - America's Medicated Kids". New Zealand
- Self Medicated: article is about the film. For the medical act, see self-medication. Self Medicated is a 2005 independent film based on real-life events from writer/director/lead
- Glover's Medicated Salt Cake: Glover's Medicated Salt Cake was patented in 1917 by Irvin N. Glover. It was produced in Bailey, North Carolina, and distributed to dealers with suggested
Medicated Sample Sentences in News
- Medicated oil brand launches in PH
The Eagle Brand Medicated Oil, a winning “green” heritage brand, is now in the Philippines. With its arrival, Filipinos can now enjoy the benefits of this popular medicated oil for healing and wellness, with the same quality that made this leading Singaporean product trusted by countless generations in many countries worldwide.Widely referred to in the markets Read more on this news related to 'Medicated'
- Medicated since intermediate
A Wellington apprentice plumber says he doesn't know where he would have ended up if he had not been diagnosed with dyslexia and attention deficit disorder. Read more on this news related to 'Medicated'
- Medicated catheter treats periphrial artery disease
PHOENIX -- While the body can do a great job of repairing itself, sometimes that actually gets in the way for doctors. That can be especially true when surgeons open up blocked arteries. That led one Valley doctor to a balloon that tells the body when it's time to stop. Dr. Richard Heuser, director of cardiology at St. Luke’s Medical Center, is in the busine Read more on this news related to 'Medicated'