Maximising Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- making as great as possible
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Maximising'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Maximising'
- Maximising measure: In mathematics — specifically, in ergodic theory — a maximising measure is a particular kind of probability measure . is a maximising ...
- Maximising Employment to Serve the Handicapped: Maximising Employment to Serve the Handicapped (MESH) is a non-governmental organisation working with over 40 groups of leprosy affected ...
Maximising Sample Sentences in News
- Research and Markets: Maximising Opportunities for Non-traditional Telco Services
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Maximising Opportunities for Non-traditional Telco Services" Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'
- Maximising ATARs: Why studying maths doesn't add up
The percentage of students taking intermediate or advanced mathematics at school has declined significantly. Why is this happening and why does it matter? Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'
- NZ's first fibre-only broadband provider launches
Committed to maximising the benefits of New Zealand’s Ultra-Fast Broadband (UFB) infrastructure, fibre-only provider MyRepublic is inviting all homes across New Zealand to experience its 100Mbps unlimited fibre broadband service for 3 months for free to customers who sign up or register before 15 November 2014. Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'