Maximising Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- making as great as possible
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Maximising'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Maximising'
- Maximising measure: In mathematics — specifically, in ergodic theory — a maximising measure is a particular kind of probability measure . is a maximising ...
- Maximising Employment to Serve the Handicapped: Maximising Employment to Serve the Handicapped (MESH) is a non-governmental organisation working with over 40 groups of leprosy affected ...
Maximising Sample Sentences in News
- How to build a world-changing enterprise
Social enterprise: An organisation that applies commercial strategies to maximise improvements in human and environmental wellbeing, rather than maximising profits for external shareholders. Conscious capi Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'
- New rules for bonds, sukuk to help raise capital in UAE, says Al Turifi
The new rules on bonds and sukuk are aimed at maximising the advantages the UAE have in the financial sector and create new products to raise capital. Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'
- Interview: Key considerations for enterprises in adopting a cloud strategy
Many companies, when adopting a cloud strategy for the first time, need to ensure they are maximising their investment both now and for the future, as well as avoiding any potential pitfalls. Enterprise mobility expert Tangoe recently launched an independent Cloud Advisory Service to guide enterprises through this process. And Russ Loignon, Vice President of Cloud Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'