Maximising Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- making as great as possible
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Maximising'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Maximising'
- Maximising measure: In mathematics — specifically, in ergodic theory — a maximising measure is a particular kind of probability measure . is a maximising ...
- Maximising Employment to Serve the Handicapped: Maximising Employment to Serve the Handicapped (MESH) is a non-governmental organisation working with over 40 groups of leprosy affected ...
Maximising Sample Sentences in News
- Research and Markets: Maximising Opportunities for Non-traditional Telco Services
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Maximising Opportunities for Non-traditional Telco Services" Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'
- Ten simple rules for maximising your penny share profits
Maximise your penny share profits by following these ten simple rules from small-cap expert David Thornton. The post Ten simple rules for maximising your penny share profits was first published on MoneyWeek . Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'
- Randgold CEO warns against tax hike in new Congo mining code
By Aaron Ross KINSHASA (Reuters) - The Democratic Republic of Congo’s focus on maximising short-term tax revenues risks squandering long-term mining prospects, the chief executive of one of its largest mining investors warned on Wednesday. Speaking at a mining conference in Kinshasa, Mark Bristow, the CEO of gold miner Randgold Resources Ltd, criticised Congo Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'