Maximising Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- making as great as possible
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Maximising'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Maximising'
- Maximising measure: ergodic theory — a maximising measure is a particular kind of probability measure. Informally, a probability measure μ is a maximising measure for some
- Maximising Employment to Serve the Handicapped: Maximising Employment to Serve the Handicapped (MESH) is a non-governmental organisation working with over 40 groups of leprosy affected and disabled artisans
Maximising Sample Sentences in News
- Maximising Value from Salvage Assets
Auto insurers are therefore re-thinking their salvage management processes much more than they used to. Most auto insurers today continue to sell off their salvage to private dealers, either directly or through local physical auctions. Are auto insurers maximising returns from their salvage portfolios? Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'
- A THORNY ISSUE: Maximising our sports potential
SPORTS TOURISM is still a niche area that can help contribute to the economy but facilities and marketing strategy will be key to any success we hope for. We must be mindful of this because we should... Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'
- Maximising your year-end bonus
MPs have resorted to using delaying tactics yet again in Parliament, with the ANC launching a filibuster to delay a debate on President Jacob Zuma. Having that year-end bonus for the holiday season is great but the festive season is a long one and the bonus should be used effectively. Here's how... Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'