Maximising Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- making as great as possible
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Maximising'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Maximising'
- Maximising measure: ergodic theory — a maximising measure is a particular kind of probability measure. Informally, a probability measure μ is a maximising measure for some
- Maximising Employment to Serve the Handicapped: Maximising Employment to Serve the Handicapped (MESH) is a non-governmental organisation working with over 40 groups of leprosy affected and disabled artisans
Maximising Sample Sentences in News
- Oil and Gas Authority's powers to fine will 'encourage firms to do things differently', expert says
A new industry regulator responsible for maximising recovery of remaining UK Continental Shelf (UKCS) reserves could be given the power to issue fines of up to £1 million and revoke the licences of operators that do not extract enough oil and gas, the UK government has announced. Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'
- Feedback sought on Ruapehu economic development strategy
Maximising sustainable growth while protecting Ruapehu’s environment are the goals of Council’s economic development strategy ‘Growing Ruapehu’ that is now open for public comment. Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'
- Petrochemicals will be used locally, not exported: Petroleum Minister.
(MENAFN - Daily News Egypt) Maximising the use of petrochemical raw materials and products locally instead of exporting is a priority, Minister of Petroleum Sherif Ismail announced... Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'