Maximising Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- making as great as possible
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Maximising'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Maximising'
- Maximising measure: ergodic theory — a maximising measure is a particular kind of probability measure. Informally, a probability measure μ is a maximising measure for some
- Maximising Employment to Serve the Handicapped: Maximising Employment to Serve the Handicapped (MESH) is a non-governmental organisation working with over 40 groups of leprosy affected and disabled artisans
Maximising Sample Sentences in News
- Equine industry signs biosecurity agreement with Government
Equine industries announced today an agreement has been signed with Government aimed at maximising the health protection and welfare of all horses in New Zealand. Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'
- Maximising Linkedin to widen customer reach
Since its launch in 2003, LinkedIn has grown into a massive social media presence with more than 300 million users. For companies, it has become a reliable platform for reaching out to both their business partners and target customers. While it can tune up your company’s image, it could also create detrimental effects if not... [Read More...] Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'
- Tighter calving period increases productivity for NI beef producer
Tightening the calving interval is key to maximising productivity at a Northern Ireland beef farm. Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'