Maximising Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- making as great as possible
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Maximising'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Maximising'
- Maximising measure: ergodic theory — a maximising measure is a particular kind of probability measure. Informally, a probability measure μ is a maximising measure for some
- Maximising Employment to Serve the Handicapped: Maximising Employment to Serve the Handicapped (MESH) is a non-governmental organisation working with over 40 groups of leprosy affected and disabled artisans
Maximising Sample Sentences in News
- GSMA Honours the Governments of Brazil and Pakistan in Its 2015 Government Mobile Excellence Awards
The GSMA today recognised the governments of Brazil and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in the mobile industry’s prestigious Government Mobile Excellence Awards, which honour governments’ significant achievements in driving growth in the use of mobile services and maximising the socio-economic impact of the mobile industry in their respective countries. Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'
- Driven to distraction
If any government is serious about maximising driver concentration, which is affected by using touchscreen controls, it should ban in-car music systems unless the vehicle is stationary and the engine is switched off (“Out of touch”, Points, last week). Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'
- I built Napoli around Cavani - Mazzarri
The club's former coach says the PSG striker was pivotal in his success the club, with his tactical approach geared towards maximising his goal threat Read more on this news related to 'Maximising'