Marikina Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Marikina'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Marikina'
- Marikina: Marikina (/mərɪˈkɪnə/), officially the City of Marikina (Filipino: Lungsod ng Marikina), located in the island of Luzon in the Philippines, is one of the
- Legislative districts of Marikina: Legislative Districts of Marikina City, namely the first and second districts, are the representations of the City of Marikina in the Philippine House
- Legislative district of Pasig-Marikina: lone Parliamentary District of Pasig-Marikina was the representation of the municipalities of Pasig and Marikina in the Regular Batasang Pambansa from
- Calumpang, Marikina: Barangay Kalumpang or simply Kalumpang is one of the barangays of Marikina City. It is bounded to the north by Barangay Tanong, west by Barangay Barangka
- Santa Elena, Marikina: 09000°E / 14.63056; 121.09000 Santa Elena is one of barangays in Marikina City, Philippines, specifically located in District 1. According to the
- Marikina–Infanta Highway: ‹ The template Infobox road is being considered for merging. › The Marikina–Infanta Highway, also known as the Marcos Highway or MARILAQUE Highway (MARILAQUE
- Marist School (Marikina): School (Tagalog: Paaralang Marist) is a Catholic school for boys located in Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines established by the Marist Brothers in 1964.
- SM City Marikina: SM City Marikina is a shopping mall owned and managed by SM Prime Holdings, and is located in Calumpang, Marikina, Philippines. SM Supermalls is owned
- Marikina Heights: Marikina Heights is one of the barangays of Marikina measuring some 184.16 hectares. Once a privately owned hacienda, it is now populated by 35, 416 people