Marikina Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Marikina'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Marikina'
- Marikina: city. For the river, see Marikina River. Marikina (/mərɪˈkɪnə/), officially the City of Marikina (Filipino: Lungsod ng Marikina), located on the island
- Legislative districts of Marikina: Legislative Districts of Marikina City, namely the first and second districts, are the representations of the City of Marikina in the Philippine House
- Legislative district of Pasig-Marikina: lone Parliamentary District of Pasig-Marikina was the representation of the municipalities of Pasig and Marikina in the Regular Batasang Pambansa from
- Calumpang, Marikina: Barangay Kalumpang or simply Kalumpang is one of the barangays of Marikina City. It is bounded to the north by Barangay Tanong, west by Barangay Barangka
- Santa Elena, Marikina: 09000°E / 14.63056; 121.09000 Santa Elena is one of barangays in Marikina City, Philippines, specifically located in District 1. According to the
- Marist School (Marikina): School (Tagalog: Paaralang Marist) is a Catholic school for boys located in Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines established by the Marist Brothers in 1964.
- Marikina–Infanta Highway: The Marikina–Infanta Highway, also known as the Marcos Highway or MARILAQUE Highway (MARILAQUE stands for Manila-Rizal-Laguna-Quezon), is a scenic mountain
- Blue Wave-Marikina: Blue Wave-Marikina, also known as Blue Wave at Marquinton, is a mall and office complex in Marikina City, developed by Federal Land, Inc.. It sits on
- Marikina Science High School: The Marikina Science High School (Filipino: Mataas na Paaralang Pang-Agham ng Marikina), known as MSHS or MariSci, is a public science high school (a high
Marikina Sample Sentences in News
- Pusher nabbed in Marikina
A suspected drug pusher was arrested during a buy-bust operation in Marikina City Friday. Read more on this news related to 'Marikina'
- #OplanPagyanig: Marikina to lead nationwide quake drill on March 27
MANILA, Philippines - It is a typical Friday morning. Students are excited to start their summer break and workers are eager to spend the weekend with their families. Suddenly, a 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes. What was a peaceful morning turn into a scene similar to an apocalyptic movie. Around 40% of residential ... Read more on this news related to 'Marikina'
- Marikina court finds Raymart Santiago guilty of forum shopping
Marikina RTC also fined Raymart for indirect contempt and direct contempt. Read more on this news related to 'Marikina'