Marikina Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Marikina'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Marikina'
- Marikina: article is about the city. For the river, see Marikina River. Marikina (/mərɪˈkɪnə/) (Filipino: Lungsod ng Marikina), located on the island of Luzon in the
- Santa Elena, Marikina: Santa Elena is one of barangays in Marikina City, Philippines, specifically located in District 1. According to the 2010 consensus, it has a population
- Legislative districts of Marikina: Legislative Districts of Marikina City, namely the first and second districts, are the representations of the City of Marikina in the Philippine House
- Upper Marikina River Basin Protected Landscape: The Upper Marikina River Basin Protected Landscape is a protected area in the Province of Rizal in the Philippines, which forms the upper area of the drainage
- Marikina–Infanta Highway: The Marikina–Infanta Highway, also known as the Marcos Highway or MARILAQUE Highway (MARILAQUE stands for Manila-Rizal-Laguna-Quezon), is a scenic mountain
- Marist School (Marikina): School (Tagalog: Paaralang Marist) is a Catholic school for boys located in Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines established by the Marist Brothers in 1964.
- Marikina local elections, 2010: Local elections will be held in Marikina City on May 10, 2010 within the Philippine general election. The voters will elect for the elective local posts
- Calumpang, Marikina: Calumpang (also spelled Kalumpang) is one of the barangays of Marikina City. It is bounded to the north by Barangay Tanong, west by Barangay Barangka,
- St. Scholastica's Academy of Marikina: Academy of Marikina (SSAM, SSA Marikina or colloquially St. Scho Marikina) is a private school exclusively for girls located at Marikina. It was founded
- Marikina River: Marikina River (Tagalog: Ilog Marikina) is a river in eastern Metro Manila, Philippines. It is a tributary of Pasig River with headwaters located in the