Marikina Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Marikina'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Marikina'
- Marikina: city. For the river, see Marikina River. Marikina (/mərɪˈkɪnə/), officially the City of Marikina (Filipino: Lungsod ng Marikina), located on the island
- Calumpang, Marikina: Barangay Kalumpang or simply Kalumpang is one of the barangays of Marikina City. It is bounded to the north by Barangay Tanong, west by Barangay Barangka
- Legislative districts of Marikina: Legislative Districts of Marikina City, namely the first and second districts, are the representations of the City of Marikina in the Philippine House
- Legislative district of Pasig-Marikina: lone Parliamentary District of Pasig-Marikina was the representation of the municipalities of Pasig and Marikina in the Regular Batasang Pambansa from
- Santa Elena, Marikina: 09000°E / 14.63056; 121.09000 Santa Elena is one of barangays in Marikina City, Philippines, specifically located in District 1. According to the
- Marist School (Marikina): School (Tagalog: Paaralang Marist) is a Catholic school for boys located in Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines established by the Marist Brothers in 1964.
- Marikina–Infanta Highway: The Marikina–Infanta Highway, also known as the Marcos Highway or MARILAQUE Highway (MARILAQUE stands for Manila-Rizal-Laguna-Quezon), is a scenic mountain
- Marikina Heights: Marikina Heights is one of the barangays of Marikina measuring some 184.16 hectares. Once a privately owned hacienda, it is now populated by 35,416 people
- Marikina Science High School: The Marikina Science High School (Filipino: Mataas na Paaralang Pang-Agham ng Marikina), known as MSHS or MariSci, is a Philippine public science high