Marais Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Marais'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Marais'
- Marais: Marais (French pronunciation: [ma.ʁɛ]) means "marsh" in the French language. Marais may also refer to: Marais (given name) Marais (surname) Le Marais
- Marais (company): Marais or Groupe Marais, founded in 1962 in France, is a manufacturer of trenchers. The head office and workshop buildings have been located in Durtal
- Aux-Marais: Aux-Marais is a commune in the Oise department in northern France. Communes of the Oise department INSEE
- Vingtaine des Marais: La Vingtaine des Marais (Jèrriais: Vîngtaine des Mathais) is one of the four vingtaines of the Parish of Grouville in the Channel Island of Jersey. Vingtaine
- Chaillé-les-Marais: Chaillé-les-Marais is a commune in the Vendée department in the Pays de la Loire region in western France. Communes of the Vendée department INSEE
- Vouillé-les-Marais: Vouillé-les-Marais is a commune in the Vendée department in the Pays de la Loire region in western France. Communes of the Vendée department INSEE
- Champagné-les-Marais: Champagné-les-Marais is a commune in the Vendée department in the Pays de la Loire region in western France. Communes of the Vendée department INSEE
- Jandré Marais: Jandré Marais is a South African rugby union footballer. His regular playing position is lock. He represents Bordeaux Bègles in the French Top 14, having
- Grand Marais, Michigan: Grand Marais (big marsh) is a reference to the large, shallow harbor, which now has a breakwater extending from the bay into the lake. The Grand Marais Outer
- Franco Marais: Franco Stephan Marais is a South African rugby union player, currently playing with Natal Sharks in the Currie Cup and Vodacom Cup. His usual position