Marais Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Marais'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Marais'
- Marais: Marais (French pronunciation: [ma.ʁɛ]) means "marsh" in the French language. Marais may also refer to: Marais (given name) Marais (surname) Le Marais
- Marais (company): Marais or Groupe Marais, founded in 1962 in France, is a manufacturer of trenchers. The head office and workshop buildings have been located in Durtal
- Le Marais: For other uses, see Marais (disambiguation). Le Marais ("The Marsh", French pronunciation: [maʁɛ]) is a
- Vingtaine des Marais: La Vingtaine des Marais (Jèrriais: Vîngtaine des Mathais) is one of the four vingtaines of the Parish of Grouville in the Channel Island of Jersey. Vingtaine
- Aux-Marais: Aux-Marais is a commune in the Oise department in northern France. Communes of the Oise department INSEE
- Chaillé-les-Marais: Chaillé-les-Marais is a commune in the Vendée department in the Pays de la Loire region in western France. Communes of the Vendée department INSEE
- Vouillé-les-Marais: Vouillé-les-Marais is a commune in the Vendée department in the Pays de la Loire region in western France. Communes of the Vendée department INSEE
- Champagné-les-Marais: Champagné-les-Marais is a commune in the Vendée department in the Pays de la Loire region in western France. Communes of the Vendée department INSEE
- Jandré Marais: Jandré Marais is a South African rugby union footballer. His regular playing position is lock. He represents Bordeaux Bègles in the French Top 14, having
- Théâtre du Marais: The present-day Théâtre du Marais operates at 37, rue Volta in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris. The Théâtre du Marais was founded in 1634, at which
Marais Sample Sentences in News
- In Grand Marais, she's the community's woman for all seasons
Woodblock print artist, food co-op founder, electric bass player for the winter solstice celebration. Betsy Bowen fills many roles in Grand Marais. Read more on this news related to 'Marais'
- Decapitated Body Found On East London Beach
A lifeguard discovered a headless body on an East London beach on Tuesday, said police spokesperson Captain Stephen Marais. “This morning roundabout 9am, police were summoned to the Esplanade where we met up with a lifeguard who walked along the beach,” said Marais. “He discovered the body lying on the rocks. The body had several Read more on this news related to 'Marais'
- Grand Marais man arraigned on home invasion charges
A Grand Marais man was arraigned in Alger County Circuit Court Wednesday on a home invasion charge Read more on this news related to 'Marais'