Marais Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Marais'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Marais'
- Marais: Marais (French pronunciation: [ma.ʁɛ]) means "marsh" in the French language. Marais may also refer to: Marais (given name) Marais (surname) Le Marais
- Marais (company): Marais or Groupe Marais, founded in 1962 in France, is a manufacturer of trenchers. The head office and workshop buildings have been located in Durtal
- Josef Marais: Angeles), better known by his stage name Josef Marais, was a folk-singer from South Africa. Marais left South Africa in the 1920s to study violin and
- Le Marais: For other uses, see Marais (disambiguation). Le Marais ("The Marsh", French pronunciation: [maʁɛ]) is a
- Jean Marais: the South African cricketer, see Jean Marais (cricketer). Jean-Alfred Villain-Marais, also known as Jean Marais (French: [ʒɑ̃ maʁɛ]; 11 December 1913
- Eugène Marais: genius and an Afrikaner hero. Marais was born in Pretoria, the thirteenth and last child of Jan Christiaan Nielen Marais and Catharina Helena Cornelia
- Théâtre du Marais: The present-day Théâtre du Marais operates at 37, rue Volta in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris. The Théâtre du Marais was founded in 1634, at which
- Marais breton: 2°03′14″W / 46.924476°N 2.053757°W / 46.924476; -2.053757 The Marais breton (or Marais breton-vendéen, "Breton Marsh") is a zone géographique humide (humid
- Jandré Marais: Jandré Marais is a South African rugby union footballer. His regular playing position is lock. He represents Bordeaux Bègles in the French Top 14, having
- Grand Marais, Michigan: Digest article. Grand Marais Airport List of lifesaving stations in Michigan "Grand Marais Chamber of Commerce website". Grand Marais Chamber of Commerce