Manolo Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Manolo'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Manolo'
- Manolo: Majo. Manolo, a form of Manuel (name), is a male given name which may refer to: People: Manolo Badrena (born 1952), Puerto Rican percussionist Manolo Blahnik
- Manolo Cadenas: Manolo Cadenas (born 20 May 1955) is a Spanish handball coach of the Spanish national team. "XI European Championship 2014. Team Roster, Spain" (PDF)
- Manolo Cardo: Manuel Cardo Romero, known as Manolo Cardo (born 16 April 1940) is a Spanish former professional football manager. Born in Coria del Río, Cardo has managed
- Manolo Gómez Bur: Manolo Gómez Bur (21 April 1917 – 30 May 1991) was a Spanish actor of theatre and films. He appeared in over 90 films between 1943 and 1983. He was born
- Manolo Morán: Manolo Morán (30 December 1905 in Madrid – 27 April 1967 in Alicante) was a Spanish film actor. Madrid Carnival (1941) by Edgar Neville. Whirlwind (1941)
- Manolo Blahnik: is Blahnik and the second or maternal family name is Rodríguez. Manuel "Manolo" Blahnik Rodríguez CBE (/məˈnoʊloʊ ˈblɑːnɪk/; born 27 November 1942, Santa
- Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon: Manolo Fortich is a first class municipality in the province of Bukidnon, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 100,210 people
- Manolo Martín: family name is Martin and the second or maternal family name is Perez. Manolo Martín Pérez is a Spanish boccia player, who has represented the country
- Manolo Villanova: Villanova and the second or maternal family name is Rebollar. Manuel José "Manolo" Villanova Rebollar (born 27 August 1942) is a Spanish retired footballer
- Manolo Martínez: name is Martínez and the second or maternal family name is Lara. Manuel 'Manolo' Martínez Lara (born 15 June 1980) is a Spanish professional footballer
Meaning of the Name 'Manolo'
- Meaning: A form of Emmanuel God is with us
- Origin: Spanish
- Gender: Male