Manolo Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Manolo'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Manolo'
- Manolo: Majo. Manolo, a form of Manuel (name), is a male given name which may refer to: People: Manolo Badrena (born 1952), Puerto Rican percussionist Manolo Blahnik
- Manolo Cadenas: Manolo Cadenas (born 20 May 1955) is a Spanish handball coach of the Spanish national team. "XI European Championship 2014. Team Roster, Spain". IHF
- Manolo Morán: Manolo Morán (Madrid, 30 December 1905 - Alicante, 27 April 1967) was a Spanish film actor. Madrid Carnival (1941) by Edgar Neville. Whirlwind (1941)
- Manolo Blahnik: is Blahnik and the second or maternal family name is Rodríguez. Manuel "Manolo" Blahnik Rodríguez CBE (/məˈnoʊloʊ ˈblɑːnɪk/; born 27 November 1942, Santa
- Manolo Martín: family name is Martin and the second or maternal family name is Perez. Manolo Martín Pérez is a Spanish boccia player, who has represented the country
- Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon: Manolo Fortich is a first class municipality in the province of Bukidnon, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 91,026 people
- Manolo Cardo: Manuel Cardo Romero, known as Manolo Cardo (born 16 April 1940) is a Spanish former professional football manager. Born in Coria del Río, Cardo has managed
- Manolo Badrena: Manolo Badrena (born March 1952 in Puerto Rico) is a percussionist most noted for his work with Weather Report from 1976 to 1977. He has made contributions
Meaning of the Name 'Manolo'
- Meaning: A form of Emmanuel God is with us
- Origin: Spanish
- Gender: Male
Manolo Sample Sentences in News
- Manolo Pedrosa affirms it's good to be normal: "Wala akong kuwento, normal lang ang buhay ko."
Manolo Pedrosa says he has no affectation about his upper middle-class family background. Read more on this news related to 'Manolo'
- Gold retreats as Fed's upbeat outlook boosts dollar
By Manolo Serapio Jr SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Gold dropped for the fourth session in five on Thursday after the Federal Reserve painted a bullish picture of the U.S. economy, signalling it was on course to lift interest rates this year. In Wednesday's policy statement, the Fed said the U.S. economy was expanding "at a solid pace" with strong job gains, Read more on this news related to 'Manolo'
- Manolo Blahnik: Why men's shoes?
Manolo Blahnik is only making men’s shoes because his niece said it was a good idea. Read more on this news related to 'Manolo'