Manolo Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Manolo'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Manolo'
- Manolo: Manolo, a form of Manuel (name), is a male given name which may refer to: People: Manolo Álvarez Mera (1923–1986), Cuban-born bel canto tenor Manolo Badrena
- Manolo Blahnik: is Blahnik and the second or maternal family name is Rodríguez. Manuel "Manolo" Blahnik Rodríguez CBE (/məˈnoʊloʊ ˈblɑːnɪk/; born 27 November 1942, Santa
- Manolo Sánchez Murias: name is Sánchez and the second or maternal family name is Murias. Manuel 'Manolo' Sánchez Murias (born 27 November 1976) is a Spanish retired footballer
- Manolo (sculptor): Manuel Martinez Hugué, better known simply as Manolo (29 April 1872 – 17 November 1945), was a Catalan Spanish sculptor in the noucentisme movement. Although
- Manolo (footballer): name is Delgado. Manuel Sánchez Delgado (born 17 January 1965), known as Manolo, is a Spanish retired footballer who played as a striker. Over the course
- Manolo Gómez Bur: Manolo Gómez Bur (21 April 1917 – 30 May 1991) was a Spanish actor of theatre and films. He appeared in over 90 films between 1943 and 1983. He was born
- Manolo Martínez: name is Martínez and the second or maternal family name is Lara. Manuel 'Manolo' Martínez Lara (born 15 June 1980) is a Spanish professional footballer
- Manolo García: For the make-up artist, see Manolo García (make-up artist). Manuel García García-Pérez (*Poblenou, Barcelona, is a Spanish singer and painter. His
- Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon: Manolo Fortich is a first class municipality in the province of Bukidnon, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 100,210 people
- Manolo Carrasco: Manolo Carrasco is a pianist and conductor. He is the author of Real Escuela Andaluza de Arte Ecuestre's music. He has recorded a few
Meaning of the Name 'Manolo'
- Meaning: A form of Emmanuel God is with us
- Origin: Spanish
- Gender: Male