Manolo Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Manolo'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Manolo'
- Manolo: Manolo, a form of Manuel (name), is a male given name which may refer to: People: Manolo Badrena (born 1952), Puerto Rican percussionist ...
- Manolo Blahnik: Manuel "Manolo" Blahnik Rodríguez. post-noms CBE (m | ə | ˈ | n | oʊ | l | oʊ | _ | ˈ | b | l | ɑː | n | ɪ | k born 27 November 1942, Santa ...
- Manolo (footballer): Manuel Sánchez Delgado (born 17 January 1965), commonly known as Manolo, is a Spanish retired footballer who played as a striker . ...
- Manolo Sánchez Murias: Manuel 'Manolo' Sánchez Murias (born 27 November 1976) is a Spanish retired footballer who played as a left winger , and a current manager ...
- Manolo Hierro: Manuel "Manolo" Ruiz Hierro (born 8 February 1962) is a Spanish retired footballer who played as a central defender . Playing career ...
Meaning of the Name 'Manolo'
- Meaning: A form of Emmanuel God is with us
- Origin: Spanish
- Gender: Male
Manolo Sample Sentences in News
- Beauty editor goes ‘full-on crazy’ at Manolo Blahnik sample sale
Women's Wear Daily editor Julie Naughton grew angry when other editors tried to crash the line. Read more on this news related to 'Manolo'
- Manolo Pedrosa, tumigil sa pag-aaral dahil sa showbiz
NOONG SABADO, October 25, ay nag-celebrate ng kanyang 17th birthfay ang baguhang Kapamilya young actor na si Manolo Pedrosa. Ginanap ito sa Club Filipino, sa Greenhills, San Juan City. Bukod sa kanyang pamilya at malalapit na kaibigan, naroon … Read More The post Manolo Pedrosa, tumigil sa pag-aaral dahil sa showbiz appeared first on Pinoy Parazzi . Read more on this news related to 'Manolo'
- Ex-PBB housemate Manolo Pedrosa admits he's still a virgin
Manolo Pedrosa says Julia Barretto is his showbiz crush. Read more on this news related to 'Manolo'