Mangue Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Mangue'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mangue'
- Mangue: Mangue may refer to: The Mangue Bit, a Brazilian music style The Mangue language, an extinct Oto-Manguean language of Nicaragua The Mangue people, who
- Mangue Bit: The mangue bit or manguebeat movement is a cultural movement created circa 1991 in the city of Recife in Northeast Brazil in reaction to the cultural and
- Ricardo Mangue Obama Nfubea: name is Obama and the second or maternal family name is Nfubea. Ricardo Mangue Obama Nfubea (born c. 1961) is a politician from Equatorial Guinea and a
- Estádio de Mangue: Estádio de Mangue or Estádio Municipal do Tarrafal is a multi-purpose stadium in the neighborhood of Mangue in Tarrafal, Cape Verde nearly 100 meters north
- Gerardo Angüe Mangue: Gerardo Angüe Mangue is an Equatoguinean political activist currently imprisoned on weapons possession charges. His imprisonment has drawn protest from
- Mangue Seco: Mangue Seco is a beach village in Jandaíra, Bahia, Brazil. It is very famous in Brazil because of a soap-opera (telenovela) adaptation of the novel Tieta
- Mangue language: Mangue, also known as Chorotega, is an extinct Oto-Manguean language indigenous to Honduras, Costa Rica and Nicaragua. The ethnic population numbered around