Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Mafioso'
Mafioso Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a member of the Sicilian Mafia
- a member of the Mafia crime syndicate in the United States [also: mafiosi (pl)]
- Maffioso \Maf`fi*o"so\, Mafioso \Ma`fi*o"so\, n.; pl. -si.
A member of the maffia.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mafioso'
- Mafioso: Mafioso may refer to: http://www. facebook. com/mafioso301 Mafioso (Rapper), Yilmaz Mafioso Akin also known as Jonny Bravo is a modern day ...
- Mafioso rap: Mafioso rap, or "Crime Rap" is a hip hop sub-genre which first started in the late 1980s and later flourished in the mid-1990s. ...
- Mafioso (film): Mafioso is a 1962 Italian Black comedy film directed by Alberto Lattuada . The film stars Alberto Sordi as a factory manager who ...
- Mr. Mafioso: Mafioso is the debut studio album by rapper Killa Tay from 1998. Track listing : Intro to the Game. Kingpins. Thug Livin' Agent 187 ...
- The Last Mafioso: The Last Mafioso: The Treacherous World of Jimmy Fratianno by Ovid Demaris is a biography novel detailing the life of American Mafia ...
Words and phrases related to 'Mafioso'