Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Mafioso'
Mafioso Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a member of the Sicilian Mafia
- a member of the Mafia crime syndicate in the United States [also: mafiosi (pl)]
- Maffioso \Maf`fi*o"so\, Mafioso \Ma`fi*o"so\, n.; pl. -si.
A member of the maffia.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mafioso'
- Mafioso: Mafioso may refer to: http://www. facebook. com/mafioso301 Mafioso (Rapper), Yilmaz Mafioso Akin also known as Jonny Bravo is a modern day ...
- Mafioso rap: Mafioso rap, or "Crime Rap" is a hip hop sub-genre which first started in the late 1980s and later flourished in the mid-1990s. ...
- Mafioso (film): Mafioso is a 1962 Italian Black comedy film directed by Alberto Lattuada . The film stars Alberto Sordi as a factory manager who ...
- Mr. Mafioso: Mafioso is the debut studio album by rapper Killa Tay from 1998. Track listing : Intro to the Game. Kingpins. Thug Livin' Agent 187 ...
- The Last Mafioso: The Last Mafioso: The Treacherous World of Jimmy Fratianno by Ovid Demaris is a biography novel detailing the life of American Mafia ...
Words and phrases related to 'Mafioso'
Mafioso Sample Sentences in News
- Injured worker seeking compensation says Mafioso had his back
A disabled former Con Ed worker whose mother was a mistress of notorious mob boss Vincent “The Chin’’ Gigante says he wishes the Mafioso was still around — to help... Read more on this news related to 'Mafioso'
- Dave Morin's Existential Crisis Is Playing Out on Twitter
In past six weeks former Facebook mafioso Dave Morin has changed his Twitter bio at least three times. Three versions of his mini memoir—"Small town guy," "Small town guy from Montana," and "Entrepreneur & Investor"— omitted any mention of Path, the struggling social networking startup that has raised $77 million in funding. Read Read more on this news related to 'Mafioso'