Machiavellian Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to Machiavelli or the principles of conduct he recommended; "Machiavellian thinking"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a follower of Machiavelli's principles
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Machiavellian'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Machiavellian'
- Machiavellianism: Machiavellianism is, according to the Oxford English Dictionary, "the employment of cunning and duplicity in statecraft or in general conduct", deriving
- Machiavellian (horse): Machiavellian (1987–2004) was an American-bred Thoroughbred racehorse and sire. In a racing career which lasted from August 1989 to August 1990 he ran
- Machiavellian intelligence: In cognitive science and evolutionary psychology, Machiavellian intelligence (also known as political intelligence or social intelligence) is the capacity
- The Machiavellian Moment: The Machiavellian Moment is a work of intellectual history by J. G. A. Pocock (Princeton University Press, 1975). It posits a connection between republican
Words and phrases related to 'Machiavellian'