MISBAH Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'MISBAH'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'MISBAH'
- Misbah: Misbah (Arabic: مصباح , translit. Miṣbāḥ) is a Muslim name meaning "lamp" or "light". This name has originated from The Quran from Ayatu-n-Nur, also
- Misbah-ul-Haq: Misbah-ul-Haq Khan Niazi (Urdu: مصباح الحق خان نیازی) (born 28 May 1974,Mianwali, Punjab, Pakistan) is a Pakistani cricketer and the current Test captain
- Kharbatha al-Misbah: Kharbatha al-Misbah (Arabic: خربثا المصباح, translit: "ruins of the lamp") is a Palestinian town in the central West Bank, located 15 kilometers (9.3 mi)
- Norhafiz Zamani Misbah: Misbah is a patronymic, not a family name, and the person should be referred to by the given name, Mohd Norhafiz Zamani. Mohd Norhafiz Zamani Misbah (born
- Misbah Khan: Misbah Khan (born 1 December 1986) is a Pakistani first-class cricketer who played for Karachi cricket team. "Misbah Khan". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved
- Misbah Rana: Misbah Iram Ahmed Rana (Urdu: مصباح ارم احمد رانا) (born July 1994), also known as Molly Campbell, is a Scottish girl of mixed Scottish-Pakistani heritage
- Misbah Yasin- Iqbal: Misbah Yasin- Iqbal (Urdu: مصبح اقبال), from Karachi, Pakistan, is a former Mrs. Pakistan World 2007 winner. She was the first Mrs. Pakistan World to
Meaning of the Name 'MISBAH'
- Meaning: Lamp
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male