MISBAH Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'MISBAH'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'MISBAH'
- Misbah: Misbah (Arabic: مصب, translit.: Miṣbāḥ) is a Muslim name meaning "lamp" or "light". This name has originated from The Quran from Ayatu-n-Nur, also known
- Misbah-ul-Haq: Misbah-ul-Haq (Urdu: مصباح الحق خان نیازی ) is a Pakistani cricketer and the current Test captain of the Pakistan national cricket team, and was also the
- Kharbatha al-Misbah: Kharbatha al-Misbah (Arabic: خربثا المصباح, translit: "ruins of the lamp") is a Palestinian town in the central West Bank, located 15 kilometers (9.3 mi)
- Mohd Norhafiz Zamani Misbah: Norhafiz Zamani Misbah (born 15 July 1981) is a Malaysian footballer who plays for Kelantan FA as a defender. He is a member of the Malaysia national football
- Misbah Rana: Misbah Iram Ahmed Rana (Urdu: مصباح ارم احمد رانا) (born July 1994), also known as Molly Campbell, is a Scottish girl of mixed Scottish-Pakistani heritage
Meaning of the Name 'MISBAH'
- Meaning: Lamp
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male