MISBAH Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'MISBAH'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'MISBAH'
- Misbah: Misbah (Arabic: مصباح, translit.: Miṣbāḥ) is a name for Muslim boys and girls meaning "lamp[disambiguation needed]" or "light". It is however most commonly
- Misbah-ul-Haq: Misbah-ul-Haq Khan Niazi (Urdu: مصباح الحق خان نیازی ) is a Pakistani cricketer. He is the current Test captain of the Pakistan national cricket team,
- Kharbatha al-Misbah: Kharbatha al-Misbah (Arabic: خربثا المصباح, translit: "ruins of the lamp") is a Palestinian town in the central West Bank, located 15 kilometers (9.3 mi)
- Mohd Norhafiz Zamani Misbah: Norhafiz Zamani Misbah (born on 15 July 1981) is a Malaysian footballer who will be playing for Kelantan FA as a defender. He is a member of the Malaysia
- Misbah Rana: Misbah Iram Ahmed Rana (Urdu: مصباح ارم احمد رانا) (born July 1994), also known as Molly Campbell, is a Scottish girl of mixed Scottish-Pakistani heritage
- Misbaholdiwan Adab: Abd-Allah Beg b. Ahmed Beg Babamiri, (1860–1918), also known by his title Misbah al-Diwan. He was born in the village of Armaniblaxi around Bukan in northwestern
Meaning of the Name 'MISBAH'
- Meaning: Lamp
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male
MISBAH Sample Sentences in News
- Favourites don't always win, says Pakistan captain Misbah
Pakistan captain Misbah-ul-Haq fired the first salvo ahead of his team's World Cup quarter-final match in Adelaide on Friday, saying Australia will be favourites -- but that favourites don't always win. The odds are in favour of four-time champions and co-hosts Australia, but Pakistan's unpredictable nature and four consecutive wins after a poor start Read more on this news related to 'MISBAH'
- Pakistan test skipper Misbah has no plans to return to ODIs
ISLAMABAD (AP) — Pakistan test captain Misbah-ul-Haq has confirmed his retirement from limited-overs cricket on returning from the World Cup, where Pakistan lost in the quarterfinals. Read more on this news related to 'MISBAH'
- Misbah quits with regrets over lack of century
Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul-Haq admitted not scoring a century will remain a lifelong regret as the curtain fell on his 162-match, one-day career following defeat in the World Cup quarter-finals. Australia got the better of Pakistan by six wickets in Adelaide on Friday to qualify for the semi-finals where they will meet defending champions India next Thursday in Sy Read more on this news related to 'MISBAH'