Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'MISBAH'
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'MISBAH'
- Misbah: Misbah. (a مصباح | t Miṣbāḥ is a name for Muslim boys and girls meaning "lamp " or "light ". This name has originated from The Quran from ...
- Misbah-ul-Haq: Misbah-ul-Haq Khan Niazi (Urdu. مصباح الحق خان نیازی. born May 28, 1974) is a Pakistan i cricket er. Misbah has been in and out of the team ...
- Misbah Rana: Misbah Iram Ahmed Rana (Urdu : مصباح ارم احمد رانا) (born July 1994), also known as Molly Campbell was a twelve-year-old Scottish girl of ...
- Mohd Norhafiz Zamani Misbah: Norhafiz Zamani Misbah (born on July 15, 1981) is a Malaysian footballer who is a defender for Negeri Sembilan . He is a member of the ...
- Kharbatha al-Misbah: Kharbatha al-Misbah (خربثا المصباح, translit: "ruins of the lamp") is a Palestinian town in the central West Bank , located 15 west of ...
- Al Misbah Qur'an Learning Software: Al Misbah Qur'an Learning Software. (Al Misbah li ma'rifatil Qur'an. (literal translation - The Enlightening Lamp for the proper recognition ...
Words and phrases related to 'MISBAH'
Meaning of the Name 'MISBAH'
- Meaning: Lamp
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male
MISBAH Sample Sentences in News
- Misbah says Pakistan boosted by Asia Cup showing
ISLAMABAD (AP) — Pakistan captain Misbah-ul-Haq said Monday his players' performance in the Asia Cup had raised his hopes for the team in the upcoming World Twenty20. Read more on this news related to 'MISBAH'
- Misbah: Pakistan have very good chance in World Twenty20
Misbah-ul-Haq plays a shot against Sri Lanka during the Asia Cup final cricket match in Dhaka. (AP) Read more on this news related to 'MISBAH'
- Twenty20 World Cup: Asia Cup experience will help Pakistan, says Misbah-ul-Haq
Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul Haq said the run-scoring by the likes of Ahmed Shehzad, Umar Akmal and Shahid Afridi on Bangladesh wickets indicated the team can perform well during the World Twenty20 from March 16. Read more on this news related to 'MISBAH'