MISBAH Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'MISBAH'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'MISBAH'
- Misbah: Misbah (Arabic: مصباح, translit.: Miṣbāḥ) is a name for Muslim boys and girls meaning "lamp[disambiguation needed]" or "light". It is however most commonly
- Misbah-ul-Haq: Misbah-ul-Haq Khan Niazi (Urdu: مصباح الحق خان نیازی ) is a Pakistani cricketer. He is the current Test captain of the Pakistan national cricket team,
- Kharbatha al-Misbah: Kharbatha al-Misbah (Arabic: خربثا المصباح, translit: "ruins of the lamp") is a Palestinian town in the central West Bank, located 15 kilometers (9.3 mi)
- Mohd Norhafiz Zamani Misbah: Norhafiz Zamani Misbah (born on 15 July 1981) is a Malaysian footballer who will be playing for Kelantan FA as a defender. He is a member of the Malaysia
- Misbah Rana: Misbah Iram Ahmed Rana (Urdu: مصباح ارم احمد رانا) (born July 1994), also known as Molly Campbell, is a Scottish girl of mixed Scottish-Pakistani heritage
- Misbaholdiwan Adab: Abd-Allah Beg b. Ahmed Beg Babamiri, (1860–1918), also known by his title Misbah al-Diwan. He was born in the village of Armaniblaxi around Bukan in northwestern
Meaning of the Name 'MISBAH'
- Meaning: Lamp
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male