MIRELA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'MIRELA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'MIRELA'
- Mirela: this name, see Mirela (name). For the ferry, see MV Mirela. Mirela Cabero (born July 31, 1990 in Aranjuez, Spain) is a Spanish singer. Mirela has participated
- Mirela Pașca: Mirela Ana Pașca (born 19 February 1975) is a retired Romanian artistic gymnast, who competed internationally between 1990 and 1992. She is an Olympic
- Mirela Maniani: Mirela Maniani or Manjani (Greek: Μιρέλα Μανιάνι, [miˈrela maˈɲani]; born December 21, 1976) is a retired Greek javelin thrower. Prior to 1997 she represented
- Mirela Dulgheru: Mirela Dulgheru–Renda, aka Mirela Renda, (born Mirela Dulgheru October 5, 1966) is a Romanian-born Turkish female long jumper. She became a naturalised
- Mirela Kumbaro: Mirela Kumbaro Furxhi (born 1966 in Tirana, Albania), is an Albanian politician. In 2013 she was elected Minister of Culture of Albania. She holds the
- Mirela Nichita-Pașca: Mirela-Mădălina Nichita-Paşca (/nikitæ pæʃkæ/; born 26 September 1985 in Tulcea) is a Romanian handballer who plays for SCM Craiova. Liga Naţională: Winner:
- Mirela Lavric: Elena Mirela Lavric (born 17 February 1991) is a Romanian athlete who specializes in the 800 metres. Her personal best time is 1:59.79 minutes, achieved
- Mirela Țugurlan: Mirela Țugurlan (born September 4, 1980 in Focșani, Romania) is a Romanian artistic gymnast. She is a 1996 Olympic bronze medalist and a 1997 world gold
- Mirela Skoko-Ćelić: Mirela Skoko-Ćelić (born 24 June 1964 in Bapska, SR Croatia) is a Croatian sport shooter. She has competed for Croatia in pistol shooting at three Olympics
- Mirela Barbălată: Mirela Barbălată (-Hübner) (b. October 23, 1967) is a retired Romanian artistic gymnast. In 1983 she won the silver medal with the team at the 1983 World
Meaning of the Name 'MIRELA'
- Meaning: Admirable
- Origin: Romanian
- Gender: Female