MIRELA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'MIRELA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'MIRELA'
- Mirela: this name, see Mirela (name). For the ferry, see MV Mirela. Mirela Cabero (born July 31, 1990 in Aranjuez, Spain) is a Spanish singer. Mirela has participated
- Mirela Maniani: Mirela Maniani or Manjani (Greek: Μιρέλα Μανιάνι, [miˈrela maˈɲani]; born December 21, 1976) is a retired Greek javelin thrower. Prior to 1997 she represented
- Mirela Pașca: Mirela Ana Paşca (born February 19, 1975 in Baia Mare, Romania) is a Romanian artistic gymnast, who competed in international events between 1990 and 1992
- Elena Mirela Lavric: Elena Mirela Lavric (born 17 February 1991) is a Romanian athlete who specializes in the 800 metres. Her personal best time is 1:59.79 minutes, achieved
- Mirela Brekalo: Mirela Brekalo (born 6 February 1956) is a Croatian actress. She appeared in more than forty films since 1978. http://www.hnkvz.hr/index.php?p=detail&article=329
- Ana Mirela Țermure: Ana Mirela Ţermure (born 13 January 1975 in Căianu Mic, Bistriţa-Năsăud County) is a retired javelin thrower from Romania. She set her personal best (65
- Mirela Gawłowska: Mirela Gawłowska (Polish pronunciation: [miˈrɛla ɡaˈvwɔfska]) is a Polish former competitive figure skater. She is a six-time Polish national champion
- Mirela Țugurlan: Mirela Ţugurlan (b. September 4, 1979 in Focşani, Romania) is a Romanian artistic gymnast. She is a 1996 Olympic bronze medalist and a 1997 world gold
- Mirela Rusu: Mirela Rusu (b. March 5, 1978 in Bacău, Romania) is a retired Romanian aerobic gymnast. She won three world championship medals (two gold and one bronze)
- Mirela Nichita-Pașca: Mirela-Mădălina Nichita-Paşca (/nikitæ pæʃkæ/; born 26 September 1985 in Tulcea) is a Romanian handballer who plays for SCM Craiova. Liga Naţională: Winner:
Meaning of the Name 'MIRELA'
- Meaning: Admirable
- Origin: Romanian
- Gender: Female