MIRELA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'MIRELA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'MIRELA'
- Mirela: name, see Mirela (name). For the ferry, see MV Mirela. Mirela Cabero (born July 31, 1990, born in Aranjuez, Spain) is a Spanish singer. Mirela has participated
- Mirela Maniani: Mirela Maniani or Manjani (Greek: Μιρέλα Μανιάνι, [miˈrela maˈɲani]; born December 21, 1976 in Durrës, Albania) is a retired Greek javelin thrower. Prior
- Mirela Paşca: Mirela Ana Paşca (b. February 19, 1975 in Baia Mare, Romania) is a Romanian artistic gymnast, who competed in international events between 1990 and 1992
- Elena Mirela Lavric: Elena Mirela Lavric (born 17 February 1991) is a Romanian athlete who specializes in the 800 metres. Her personal best time is 1:59.79 minutes, achieved
- Mirela Brekalo: Mirela Brekalo (born February 6, 1956) is a Croatian actress. Mirela Brekalo was born on February 6 in 1956 in Zagreb. She graduated from the Academy
- Ana Mirela Ţermure: Ana Mirela Ţermure (born January 13, 1975 in Căianu Mic, Bistriţa-Năsăud County) is a retired javelin thrower from Romania. She set her personal best (65
- Mirela Țugurlan: Mirela Ţugurlan (b. September 4, 1979 in Focşani, Romania) is a Romanian artistic gymnast. She is a 1996 Olympic bronze medalist and a 1997 world gold
- Mirela Kumbaro: Mrs. Mirela Kumbaro Furxhi was born in Tirana, Albania, in 1966. In 2013 she was elected Minister of Culture of Albania. She holds the title of Associate
- Mirela Dulgheru: Mirela Dulgheru–Renda, aka Mirela Renda, (born Mirela Dulgheru October 5, 1966) is a Romanian-born Turkish female long jumper. She became a naturalised
- Mirela Rusu: Mirela Rusu (b. March 5, 1978 in Bacău, Romania) is a retired Romanian aerobic gymnast. She won three world championship medals (two gold and one bronze)
Meaning of the Name 'MIRELA'
- Meaning: Admirable
- Origin: Romanian
- Gender: Female
MIRELA Sample Sentences in News
- No current MIRELA news