MERT Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'MERT'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'MERT'
- Mert: Mert may refer to: Mert (given name), a Turkish masculine given name. Bahar Mert (born 1975), Turkish volleyball player born in Bulgaria Mesut Mert
- Mert Fırat: Mert Fırat (born 10 January 1981) is a Turkish actor and screenwriter. He appeared in more than fifteen films since 2005.  Official website Mert
- Mert Erdoğan: Mert Erdoğan (born 1 March 1989) is a Turkish footballer. He currently plays for Ankaragücü. "MERT ERDOĞAN". TFF. Retrieved 2009-12-04.
- Mert Günok: Fehmi Mert Günok (born 1 March 1989) is a Turkish footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Bursaspor. Mert Günok was born in Karabük. He started his
- Penn MERT: The Penn Medical Emergency Response Team (MERT) is the University of Pennsylvania's student-run volunteer emergency medical services organization, providing
- Mert Yücel: Mert Yücel is an electronic music producer and definitely one of the key players defining the underground house sound emerging from Istanbul. Yücel produced
- Mert Girmalegesse: Mert Girmalegesse, formerly Shimelis Girma (Amharic), then Selim Bayrak (Turkish), (born November 30, 1987) is an Ethiopian born Turkish middle and long
- Mert and Marcus: Mert and Marcus is the working name of two fashion photographers (Mert Alan and Marcus Piggott) who work together on a collaborative basis. Their work
- Nuray Mert: Nuray Mert, born in Trabzon, Turkey (1960), is a Turkish journalist and political scientist. She is a columnist for Hurriyet Daily News. After graduating
Meaning of the Name 'MERT'
- Meaning: Lover of silence
- Origin: Egyptian
- Gender: Female