MERT Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'MERT'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'MERT'
- Mert: Mert may refer to: Mert (given name), a Turkish masculine given name. Bahar Mert (born 1975), Turkish volleyball player born in Bulgaria Mesut Mert
- Mert Günok: Fehmi Mert Günok (born 1 March 1989) is a Turkish footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Bursaspor. Mert Günok was born in Karabük. He started his
- Mert Fırat: Mert Fırat (born 10 January 1981) is a Turkish actor and screenwriter. He appeared in more than fifteen films since 2005.  Official website Mert
- Uygar Mert Zeybek: Uygar Mert Zeybek (born 4 June 1995) is a Turkish footballer who plays as a midfielder for Fenerbahçe. Zeybek is a youth exponent from Fenerbahçe. He
- Penn MERT: The Penn Medical Emergency Response Team (MERT) is the University of Pennsylvania's student-run volunteer emergency medical services organization, providing
- Mert and Marcus: Mert and Marcus is the working name of two fashion photographers (Mert Alaş and Marcus Piggott) who work together on a collaborative basis. Their work
- Mert Erdoğan: Mert Erdoğan (born 1 March 1989) is a Turkish footballer. He currently plays for Fatih Karagümrük of the TFF Second League in Turkey. "MERT ERDOĞAN"
- Mert Girmalegesse: Mert Girmalegesse, formerly Shimelis Girma (Amharic), then Selim Bayrak (Turkish), (born November 30, 1987) is an Ethiopian born Turkish middle and long
- Mert Yücel: HIDDEN ERROR: Usage of "Related_acts" is not recognized Mert Yücel is an electronic music producer and definitely one of the key players defining the underground
Meaning of the Name 'MERT'
- Meaning: Lover of silence
- Origin: Egyptian
- Gender: Female