MERT Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'MERT'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'MERT'
- Mert: Mert may refer to: Mert (given name), a Turkish masculine given name. Bahar Mert (born 1975), Turkish volleyball player born in Bulgaria Mesut Mert
- Mert Yücel: Mert Yücel is an electronic music producer and definitely one of the key players defining the underground house sound emerging from Istanbul. Yücel produced
- Mert Günok: Fehmi Mert Günok (born 1 March 1989) is a Turkish footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Bursaspor. Mert Günok was born in Karabük. He started his
- Mert Ilıman: Mert Ilıman (born 8 January 1996 in Gaziosmanpaşa, Turkey) is a Turkish football player who plays as left-back for Erzurum BB on loan from Kayserispor
- Mert River: The River Mert (Turkish: Mert Irmaği) is a river in Turkey which flows into the Black Sea at Samsun. A local politician claims the river suffers from
- Mert Erdoğan: Mert Erdoğan (born 1 March 1989) is a Turkish footballer. He currently plays for Tavşanlı Linyitspor in Turkey. "MERT ERDOĞAN". TFF. Retrieved 2009-12-04
- Nuray Mert: Nuray Mert, born in Trabzon, Turkey (1960), is a Turkish journalist and political scientist. She is a columnist for Hurriyet Daily News. Mert is also
- Oksana Andrusina-Mert: Oksana Andrusina-Mert, née Oksana Andrusina (Russian: Оксана Андруcина), (born March 26, 1973), aka Oksana Mert or formerly Aksel Mert, is a Turkish female
- Mert Tunço: Mert Tunço (born 17 May 1995) is a Turkish male badminton player. Men's Doubles BWF International Challenge tournament BWF International Series
Meaning of the Name 'MERT'
- Meaning: Lover of silence
- Origin: Egyptian
- Gender: Female