MERT Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'MERT'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'MERT'
- Mert: Mert may refer to: Mert (given name), a Turkish masculine given name. Bahar Mert (born 1975), Turkish volleyball player born in Bulgaria Mesut Mert
- Mert Günok: Fehmi Mert Günok (born 1 March 1989) is a Turkish footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Bursaspor. Mert Günok was born in Karabük. He started his
- Uygar Mert Zeybek: Uygar Mert Zeybek (born 4 June 1995) is a Turkish footballer who plays as a midfielder for Fenerbahçe. Zeybek is a youth exponent from Fenerbahçe. He
- Mert Ilıman: Mert Ilıman (born 8 January 1996 in Gaziosmanpaşa, Turkey) is a Turkish football player who plays as left-back for Kayserispor. He can also play as a midfielder
- Mert Fırat: Mert Fırat (born 10 January 1981) is a Turkish actor and screenwriter. He appeared in more than fifteen films since 2005.  Official website Mert
- Penn MERT: The Penn Medical Emergency Response Team (MERT) is the University of Pennsylvania's student-run volunteer emergency medical services organization, providing
- Mert and Marcus: Mert and Marcus is the working name of two fashion photographers (Mert Alaş and Marcus Piggott) who work together on a collaborative basis. Their work
- Mert Erdoğan: Mert Erdoğan (born 1 March 1989) is a Turkish footballer. He currently plays for Fatih Karagümrük of the TFF Second League in Turkey. "MERT ERDOĞAN"
- Mert Örnek: Mert Örnek (born 12 February 1997 in Aydın, Turkey) is a Turkish footballer who plays as a Forward for Turkish club Bursaspor in the Süper Lig. He has
Meaning of the Name 'MERT'
- Meaning: Lover of silence
- Origin: Egyptian
- Gender: Female