MEKA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'MEKA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'MEKA'
- Meka: Meka is a village near Roingin Lower Dibang Valley district of Arunachal Pradesh which is a state in India. "Meka location". Wikimapia Site. Retrieved
- Meka Rangaiah Appa Rao: Meka Rangaiah Appa Rao shortly M. R. Appa Rao (21 March 1915 – 31 January 2003) was Vice Chancellor of Andhra University, Member of Andhra Pradesh Legislative
- Roshan Meka: Roshan Meka is the son of Telugu Film actor Srikanth and actress Ooha. His debut film is Nirmala Convent in which Akkineni Nagarjuna made a cameo appearance
- Meka Station: Meka Coordinates: 27°25′23″S 116°49′37″E / 27.423°S 116.827°E / -27.423; 116.827 (Meka) Meka Station, commonly referred to as Meka, is a
- Meka Robotics: Meka Robotics was a company that made robotic systems. It was located in San Francisco. It was founded in 2006 by Aaron Edsinger and Jeff Weber as a
- Meka Whaitiri: Meka Whaitiri (born 11 January 1965) is a politician of the Labour Party and a member of the New Zealand House of Representatives. She won the 2013 Ikaroa-Rāwhiti
- Meka Gruda: villages in the Bileća municipality of Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina: Gornja Meka Gruda - Upper Meka Gruda Donja Meka Gruda - Lower Meka Gruda
- Gornja Meka Gruda: Gornja Meka Gruda (Serbian Cyrillic: Горња Мека Груда) is a village in the municipality of Bileća, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Official
- Donja Meka Gruda: Donja Meka Gruda (Serbian Cyrillic: Доња Мека Груда) is a village in the municipality of Bileća, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Official
Meaning of the Name 'MEKA'
- Meaning: Eyes
- Origin: Hawaiian
- Gender: Female