MAHU Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'MAHU'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'MAHU'
- Mahu: Mahu may refer to: Māhū, third gender person in some Polynesian cultures Mahu (noble), ancient Egyptian noble Mahu, Estonia, village in Viru-Nigula Parish
- Mahu (noble): Mahu was Chief of Police at Akhetaten. Mahu was Chief of the Medjay of Akhetaten. The Medjay used to be a term for the people of the Eastern desert
- Mahu Kalan: Mahu Kalan is a census town in Sawai Madhopur district in the Indian state of Rajasthan.Arti Gurjar is Sarpanch in Mahukalan Panchayat at Present. Mainly
- Rodica Mahu: Rodica Mahu (born 18 July 1959, Orhei) is a journalist from the Republic of Moldova. She is the editor in chief of Jurnal de Chişinău. On 10 April 2009
- Cornelis Mahu: Cornelis Mahu (1613 – 16 November 1689) was a Flemish painter of still lifes, genre paintings and seascapes who showed a very high level of craftsmanship
- Mahu Jawali: Mahu is village in Jawali tehsil. Mahu is a village panchayat located in the [[Satara district]] of Maharashtra state, India. The latitude 17.8847181 and
- Mahu Ibrahimpur: Mahu Ibrahimpur is a town in Hindaun Block in Karauli district of the Indian state of Rajasthan in Northern India. The town is located in the vicinity
- Mahu, Mingin: Mahu is a village in Mingin Township, Kale District, in the Sagaing Region of western Burma. Google Maps (Map). Google. |access-date= requires |url=
- Mahu, Estonia: Mahu is a village in Viru-Nigula Parish, Lääne-Viru County, in northeastern Estonia. Coordinates: 59°31′N 26°43′E / 59.517°N 26.717°E / 59.517; 26
Meaning of the Name 'MAHU'
- Meaning: Hopi myth name. MAI
- Origin: Native
- Gender: Female