MAHU Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'MAHU'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'MAHU'
- Mahu: Mahu may refer to: Māhū, third gender person in some Polynesian cultures Mahu (noble), ancient Egyptian noble Mahu, Estonia, village in Viru-Nigula Parish
- Mahu, Mingin: Mahu is a village in Mingin Township, Kale District, in the Sagaing Region of western Burma. Google Maps (Map). Google. |access-date= requires |url=
- Mahu Ibrahimpur: Mahu Ibrahimpur is a town in Hindaun Block in Karauli district of the Indian state of Rajasthan in Northern India. The town is located in the vicinity
- Mahu, Estonia: Mahu is a village in Viru-Nigula Parish, Lääne-Viru County, in northeastern Estonia. Coordinates: 59°31′N 26°43′E / 59.517°N 26.717°E / 59.517; 26
- Mahu Kalan: Mahu Kalan is a census town in Sawai Madhopur district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. As of 2001[update] India census, Mahu Kalan had a population
- Mahu (noble): Mahu was Chief of Police at Akhetaten. Mahu was Chief of the Medjay of Akhetaten. The Medjay used to be a term for the people of the Eastern desert
- Mahuika: tropical Polynesia; for instance, in the Tuamotu archipelago and the Marquesas, Mahu-ika is the fire god who lives in the underworld in addition to being the
- Rodica Mahu: Rodica Mahu (born 18 July 1959, Orhei) is a journalist from the Republic of Moldova. She is the editor in chief of Jurnal de Chişinău. On 10 April 2009
- Jacques Mahu: Jacob (Jacques) Mahu (died 23 September 1598) was a Dutch explorer and leader of an expedition of five ships to India. The first expedition, which was
Meaning of the Name 'MAHU'
- Meaning: Hopi myth name. MAI
- Origin: Native
- Gender: Female