Lube Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- apply a lubricant to; "lubricate my car"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a substance capable of reducing friction by making surfaces smooth or slippery
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Lube'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Lube'
- Lube: Lube may refer to: Lubricant, a substance (usually a liquid) introduced between two moving surfaces to reduce the friction and wear between them Personal
- Volley Lube: Cucine Lube Civitanova is a professional volleyball team based in Civitanova Marche, Italy. Since 1995 club has been playing in Serie A of Italian Volleyball
- Coslédaà-Lube-Boast: Coslédaà-Lube-Boast is a commune in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in south-western France. Communes of the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department INSEE
- Jiffy Lube: Jiffy Lube is a chain of over 2,000 businesses in North America offering oil changes and other automotive services. The company is based in Houston, Texas
- Lube parish: Lube parish (Latvian: Lubes pagasts) is an administrative unit of the Talsi District, Latvia.