Lube Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- apply a lubricant to; "lubricate my car"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a substance capable of reducing friction by making surfaces smooth or slippery
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Lube'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Lube'
- Lube: Lube may refer to: Lubricant, a substance (usually a liquid) introduced between two moving surfaces to reduce the friction and wear between Dura lube
- Jiffy Lube: Jiffy Lube is a chain of over 2,000 businesses in North America offering oil changes and other automotive services. The company is based in Houston, Texas
- Volley Lube: Associazione Sportiva Volley Lube is a professional volleyball team based in Civitanova Marche, Italy. Since 1995 club has been playing in Serie A of Italian
- Mr. Lube: Mr. Lube is a Canadian chain of automotive service centres, specializing in oil changes and other scheduled maintenance. It was founded in 1976 by Clifford
- Dura Lube: The Dura Lube Corporation was formed in 1986, originally intended as an engine additive for heavy duty trucks. The company gained wide exposure in the
- Quaker Steak & Lube: Quaker Steak & Lube is a casual dining restaurant chain based in Sharon, Pennsylvania. The original restaurant was built in 1974 by George "Jig" Warren
- Coslédaà-Lube-Boast: Coslédaà-Lube-Boast is a commune in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in south-western France. Communes of the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department INSEE
- 2001 Dura Lube 400: The 2001 Dura Lube 400 was the second stock car race of the 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup Series. It was held on February 25, 2001 but ended on February 26 due
- Lube parish: Lube parish (Latvian: Lubes pagasts) is an administrative unit of the Talsi District, Latvia.