Lopsided Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- turned or twisted toward one side; "a...youth with a gorgeous red necktie all awry"- G.K.Chesterton; "his wig was, as the British say, skew-whiff"
- out of proportion in shape
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Lopsided'?
Words and phrases related to 'Lopsided'
Lopsided Sample Sentences in News
- Miriam links ‘lopsided’ 2015 budget to 2016 polls
Senate Miriam Defensor Santiago on Monday criticized the proposed 2015 budget, describing it as “very lopsided” and even linking it to the 2016 national and local elections. In a privilege speech, Santiago said the 2015 budget being deliberated upon at the Senate is not what the Filipino people expect but rather “what administration candidates expect.” Read more on this news related to 'Lopsided'
- Myles Turner leads No. 7 Texas to lopsided win over St. Francis
Texas' Myles Turner (52) battles for a rebound against Saint Francis' Earl Brown (15) in the second half at the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas, on Tuesday, Nov. 25, 2014. Texas won, 78-46. Read more on this news related to 'Lopsided'
- Pacquiao knocks Algieri down 6 times in lopsided decision win
Manny Pacquiao got the big knockdowns he desperately craved, battering Chris Algieri around the ring Sunday on his way to a decision win in a lopsided welterweight title fight. Read more on this news related to 'Lopsided'