Lopsided Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- turned or twisted toward one side; "a...youth with a gorgeous red necktie all awry"- G.K.Chesterton; "his wig was, as the British say, skew-whiff"
- out of proportion in shape
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Lopsided'?
Words and phrases related to 'Lopsided'
Lopsided Sample Sentences in News
- No. 1 Kentucky dominates UCLA early in huge win
CHICAGO (AP) Devin Booker had 19 points and No. 1 Kentucky scored the game's first 24 points in an 83-42 victory over UCLA on Saturday. Aaron Harrison added 15 points, and the Wildcats (12-0) handed the Bruins (8-4) one of their most-lopsided losses ever. Read more on this news related to 'Lopsided'
- Raiders try to move on from lopsided loss
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) -- The Oakland Raiders found the perfect tonic for the team's most lopsided loss in more than a half-century: the schedule. Read more on this news related to 'Lopsided'
- Pacquiao knocks Algieri down 6 times in lopsided decision win
Manny Pacquiao got the big knockdowns he desperately craved, battering Chris Algieri around the ring Sunday on his way to a decision win in a lopsided welterweight title fight. Read more on this news related to 'Lopsided'