Lopsided Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- turned or twisted toward one side; "a...youth with a gorgeous red necktie all awry"- G.K.Chesterton; "his wig was, as the British say, skew-whiff"
- out of proportion in shape
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Lopsided'?
Words and phrases related to 'Lopsided'
Lopsided Sample Sentences in News
- UConn, Dayton coaches renew a lopsided rivalry
Connecticut head coach Geno Auriemma and Dayton counterpart Jim Jabir were once Big East rivals, if it could even be called a rivalry. Auriemma praised Jabir on Sunday before their teams practiced in preparation for Monday's regional final at Times Union Center. [...] the job he did at Marquette, here in this area at Siena (1987 to 1990), and then obviously at Read more on this news related to 'Lopsided'
- Paul, Jordan lead Clippers in lopsided victory over 76ers
PHILADELPHIA (AP) Chris Paul scored 25 points, DeAndre Jordan had 17 points and 20 rebounds, and the Los Angeles Clippers cruised to a 119-98 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday night. Read more on this news related to 'Lopsided'
- Michael Clarke’s fitting farewell
LIVE: Australia dominated New Zealand in a lopsided World Cup final — and Michael Clarke led from the front. Read more on this news related to 'Lopsided'