Looser Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Looser'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Looser'
- Looser: Looser may refer to: Gualterio Looser (1898–1982), Chilean botanist and engineer of Swiss parentage Looser coupling, in computing and systems design a
- Gualterio Looser: alba (Molina) Looser Laureliopsis philippiana (Looser) Schodde as Laurelia Sticherus squamulosus (Desv.) Nakai var. gunckelianus (Looser)R. Rodr. et Ponce
- Looser Than Clams... A Historical Retrospective (Greatest Hits, Vol. 1): Looser Than Clams... A Historical Retrospective is a retrospective compilation album by Zoogz Rift, released in 1986 through SST Records. All songs written
Looser Sample Sentences in News
- EU's Juncker - investment plan doesn't preclude need for budget consolidation
European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker said on Monday that the European Union's investment programme did not preclude the need for budget consolidation. Speaking at a conference of the European Investment Bank (EIB) in Berlin, Juncker said that "anyone who thinks that a somewhat looser monetary policy and an investment plan will relieve governm Read more on this news related to 'Looser'
- Innovations: Why drone enthusiasts can be optimistic about the FAA’s proposed rule on line of sight
As drone technology improves, analysts expect looser restrictions on flying in one's line of sight. Read more on this news related to 'Looser'
- Troopers, big crowds as Texas lawmakers take up gun rights
AUSTIN — Weeks of tension over Texas gun rights shifted to the grind of lawmaking Thursday when more than 100 people waited under heightened security at the Capitol to testify on looser firearm laws t Read more on this news related to 'Looser'