Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Looping'
Looping Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : (computer science) executing the same set of instructions a
given number of times or until a specified result is
obtained; "the solution is obtained by iteration" [syn: iteration]
- Looping \Loop"ing\, n. [Cf. D. loopen to run. Cf. Loop a mass
of iron, Leap.] (Metal.)
The running together of the matter of an ore into a mass,
when the ore is only heated for calcination.
- Looping \Loop"ing\, p. pr. & vb. n.
Looping snail (Zo["o]l.), any species of land snail of the
genus Truncatella; -- so called because it creeps like
the measuring worms.
- Loop \Loop\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Looped; p. pr. & vb. n.
To make a loop of or in; to fasten with a loop or loops; --
often with up; as, to loop a string; to loop up a curtain.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Looping'
- Looping: Looping may refer to: in computer programming, control loops including the main event loop in film production, automated dialogue ...
- Suspended Looping Coaster: The Suspended Looping Coaster (or SLC) is a model of steel inverted roller ... first features an Immelmann loop quickly followed by a Dive ...
Words and phrases related to 'Looping'
Looping Sample Sentences in News
- Awesome New No-Cost App “GifYogurt” from 99centbrains is the Easiest Way to Add Music on Top of Looping GIFs
New no-cost app GifYogurt from 99centbrains lets users search a tagged database of over 1000 looping GIFs, and easily import music from their device to create a cool, strange, or just flat out hilarious viewing and listening experience. (PRWeb March 07, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/appshout/gifyogurt/prweb11645294.htm Read more on this news related to 'Looping'
- Vine Banned Porn Probably Because a Teenager Had Sex with a Hot Pocket
- What was your first instrument?
I began with vocals. I was a singer before anything. I picked up guitar to back up my vocals when I was 14. You started looping when a bass player couldn’t make it to a show, right? Read more on this news related to 'Looping'