Looby Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Looby'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Looby'
- Looby: Looby is a surname. Notable people with the surname include: Anne Looby, Australian actress Keith Looby, Australian artist Kurt Looby, Antiguan basketball
- Z. Alexander Looby: Zephaniah Alexander Looby (April 8, 1899 – March 24, 1972) was a lawyer in Nashville, Tennessee who was active in the American Civil Rights Movement.
- Bill Looby: Bill Looby (November 20, 1931 in St. Louis, Missouri – December 9, 1998 in St. Louis) was an American soccer forward who spent his entire career in the
- Christopher Looby: Christopher Looby is an American literary critic specializing in 18th and 19th century American literature. He is a Professor of English at UCLA. Looby received
- Kurt Looby: Kurt Looby (born February 17, 1984) is an Antiguan professional basketball player who currently plays for Anwil Włocławek of the PLK. He played collegiately
- Mic Looby: Mic Looby is an Australian author and illustrator. A former guidebook writer for Lonely Planet, his debut novel Paradise Updated – a satire about the
- Anne Looby: Anne Looby, is an Australian actress and stage director, since graduating from NIDA in 1988, Anne Looby has worked in film, television and theatre. Her
- Joseph Looby: Joseph Looby (November 24, 1917 – January 26, 2001) was an American Democratic legislator, labor union official, and factory worker. Born in Eau Claire
- Keith Looby: Keith Looby (born 1940 in Sydney, Australia), is an Australian artist who won the Archibald Prize in 1984 with a portrait of Max Gillies. He won the Sulman
Words and phrases related to 'Looby'