Liber Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Liber'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Liber'
- Liber: see Liber (disambiguation). In ancient Roman religion and mythology, Liber /ˈlaɪbər/ ("the free one"; Latin: Līber [ˈliːbɛr]), also known as Liber Pater
- Liber Comicus: Liber Comicus Toletanus Teplensis (also spelled Commicus), designated by t or 56 (in Besaurion system), is the oldest known lectionary from the Iberian
- Liber Eliensis: the work, concludes that the Liber was probably composed in three parts, based on its contents; the first book of the Liber was begun after 1131, when one
- Cuvântul Liber: Cuvântul Liber (Romanian for "The Free Word") is the name of several Romanian newspapers: Cuvântul Liber - Weekly published by Eugen Filotti (1924-1925)
- Liber Quiñones: Liber Daniel Quiñones Prieto (born February 11, 1985 in Montevideo, Uruguay) is a Uruguayan footballer currently playing for Universitario de Deportes
- Liber, Indiana: Liber is an unincorporated community in Wayne Township, Jay County, Indiana. Liber was founded in 1853 and named from the presence of Liber College. A
- Mutus Liber: third version of Mutus Liber was entirely reprinted around 1760 in Paris, and this third edition is extremely rare. Mutus Liber was temporarily forgotten
- Liber feudorum: Liber feudorum may refer to: Book of Fees, a list of fiefs compiled c. 1302 for the use of the English Exchequer Liber feudorum maior, a list of fiefs