Liber Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Liber'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Liber'
- Liber: For other uses, see Liber (disambiguation). In ancient Roman religion and mythology, Liber ("the free one"), also known as Liber Pater ("the free Father")
- Liber Eliensis: the work, concludes that the Liber was probably composed in three parts, based on its contents; the first book of the Liber was begun after 1131, when one
- Liber Quiñones: Liber Daniel Quiñónes Prieto (born February 11, 1985 in Montevideo, Uruguay) is a Uruguayan footballer currently playing for Universitario de Deportes
- Cuvântul Liber: Cuvântul Liber (Romanian for "The Free Word") is the name of several Romanian newspapers: Cuvântul Liber - Weekly published by Eugen Filotti (1924-1925)
- Liber, Indiana: Liber is an unincorporated community in Wayne Township, Jay County, Indiana. Liber was founded in 1853 and named from the presence of Liber College. A
- Liber feudorum: Liber feudorum may refer to: Book of Fees, a list of fiefs compiled c. 1302 for the use of the English Exchequer Liber feudorum maior, a list of fiefs
- Liber Usualis: preservation. Solesmes Abbey Liber Usualis (1924, Modern notation with a five line staff, publisher number 780c) in PDF format Liber Usualis (1961, Solesmes
- Liber sine nomine: The Liber sine nomine (The Book without a Name) is a collection of nineteen personal letters written in Latin by the fourteenth century Italian poet and