Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Landmass'
Landmass Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : a large continuous extent of land
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Landmass'
- Landmass: A landmass is a large continuous area of land . Although it may be most often written as one word to distinguish it from the usage "land ...
- Landmass (album): Landmass (2008) is an album by the American ambient musician Steve Roach . Production: The tracks on Landmass were recorded on May 20, 2007 ...
- Eurasian landmass: This term has two different meanings. Eurasian plate - The tectonic plate covering Eurasia . Euro-Asian Steppe - The vast steppe ecoregion ...
Words and phrases related to 'Landmass'
Landmass Sample Sentences in News
- Ferocious dino was European giant
Portuguese scientists identify a dinosaur that may have been the largest predator ever to roam across the European landmass. Read more on this news related to 'Landmass'
- Huge forestry plan growing on target
China is on track to meet its 2020 target for expanding forests to cover 23 percent of its landmass to combat climate change and soil erosion, the State Forestry Administration said. Read more on this news related to 'Landmass'
- China on track to meet 2020 forest targets, but concerns linger
BEIJING - China is on track to meet its 2020 target for expanding the nation's forests to cover 23 per cent of its landmass to combat climate change and soil erosion, the State Forestry Administration (SFA) said on Tuesday. But some observers are critical of the massive reforestation, saying China is focusing on plantation forestry and ignoring the restoration Read more on this news related to 'Landmass'