Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Lambast'
Lambast Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- beat with a cane [syn: cane, flog, lambaste]
- censure severely or angrily; "The mother scolded the child for entering a stranger's car"; "The deputy ragged the Prime Minister"; "The customer dressed down the waiter for bringing cold soup" [syn: call on the carpet, rebuke, rag, trounce, reproof, lecture, reprimand, jaw, dress down, call down, scold, chide, berate, bawl out, remonstrate, chew out, chew up, have words, lambaste]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Lambast'
Words and phrases related to 'Lambast'
Lambast Sample Sentences in News
- Report Slams Government’s Cybersecurity Fix
Despite warnings from security experts that the nation's critical infrastructure is vulnerable to cyber attacks, the report's authors lambast the government's “rigid” response to a threat they say is overblown Read more on this news related to 'Lambast'
- DON'T THINK THE WORLD IS STUPID! Anwar lambast M'sian govt's bid to 'PROTECT' black box secrets
Attorney-general's Abdul Gani Patail's trip to the UK to determine the ownership of Malaysia Airlines (MAS) Flight MH370's black box arouses suspicion that Malaysia is… Read more on this news related to 'Lambast'
- Did Deniece Cornejo lambast Vhong Navarro on social media?
MANILA, Philippines -- An Instagram account believed to be owned by Deniece Cornejo posted a series of statements against actor Vhong Navarro, calling him a coward. "Vhong Navarro, huwag kang duwag! Huwag mo pairalin kasikatan mo hindi porket artista ka pwede mo ng gawin lahat ng gusto mo! Babae ako alam ko karapatan ko! At ipaglalaban ko hanggang sa huli!&qu Read more on this news related to 'Lambast'