LUCILLE Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'LUCILLE'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'LUCILLE'
- Lucille: Lucille may refer to: People with the given name "Lucille": Lucille Ball (1911–1989), American actress best known for the television series I Love Lucy
- Lucille Ball: Lucille Désirée Ball (August 6, 1911 – April 26, 1989) was an American actress, comedienne, model, film-studio executive, and producer. She was best known
- Lucille (guitar): Lucille is the name B.B. King gave to his guitars. They were usually black Gibson guitars similar to the ES-345-355. In the winter of 1949, King
- Lucille Love, Girl of Mystery: Lucille Love, Girl of Mystery is a 1914 American action film serial directed by Francis Ford. It was the first serial by Universal. It was originally
- Lucille La Verne: Lucille La Verne (November 7, 1872 – March 4, 1945) was an American actress known for her appearances in silent, scolding, and vengeful roles in early
- Lucille Lortel: Lucille Lortel (December 16, 1900 – April 4, 1999) was an American actress, artistic director and producer. In the course of her career Lortel produced
- Lucille (Kenny Rogers song): "Lucille" is a song written by Roger Bowling and Hal Bynum, and recorded by American country music artist Kenny Rogers. It was released in January 1977
- Lucille (album): Lucille is the third album by blues artist B. B. King. It is named for his famous succession of Gibson guitars, currently the Signature ES-355. All tracks
- Lucille Teasdale-Corti: Lucille Teasdale-Corti, CM GOQ (January 30, 1929 – August 1, 1996) was a Canadian physician and pediatric surgeon, who worked in Uganda from 1961 until
- Lucille Hegamin: Lucille Nelson Hegamin (November 29, 1894 – March 1, 1970) was an American singer and entertainer and an early African-American blues recording artist
Meaning of the Name 'LUCILLE'
- Meaning: Light
- Origin: French
- Gender: Female