Kunz Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Kunz'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Kunz'
- Kunze: Kunz, Künz, or Kunze is a surname. Notable people with the surname include: Adrian Kunz (born 1967), Swiss international footballer Alfred Kunz (1931–1998)
- Eduard Kunz (canoeist): Eduard Kunz is a former Swiss slalom canoeist who competed in the 1940s and the 1950s. He won two medals in the folding K-1 team event at the ICF Canoe
- Simon Kunz: Simon Kunz (born 8 May 1954) is a British actor. Four Weddings and a Funeral 1994 The Young Poisoner's Handbook 1995 The Parent Trap 1998 The Bunker
- Eddie Kunz: Edward Cory Kunz (born April 8, 1986) is an American professional baseball pitcher. Kunz was born in Portland, Oregon. He attended Parkrose High School
- Murder of Alfred Kunz: Father Alfred Joseph Kunz, (April 15, 1931 – March 4, 1998), was a Catholic priest who was found with his throat slit in his Roman Catholic church in Dane
- Terry Kunz: Terry Tim Kunz (born October 26, 1952) is a former American football running back who played one season with the Oakland Raiders of the National Football
- George Kunz: For the mineralogist with the same name, see George Frederick Kunz. George Kunz (born July 5, 1947) is a former American football offensive lineman in
- Rudolf Kunz: Rudolf Kunz was a former Grand Prix motorcycle road racer from Germany. His best year was in 1970 when he finished the season in third place in the 50cc
Meaning of the Name 'Kunz'
- Meaning: Honest advisor
- Origin: German
- Gender: Male