Kunz Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Kunz'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Kunz'
- Kunze: Kunz, Künz, or Kunze is a surname. Notable people with the surname include: Alfred Kunz (1931–1998), American murdered Catholic priest Alfred Kunz (born
- Eduard Kunz (canoeist): Eduard Kunz is a former Swiss slalom canoeist who competed in the 1940s and the 1950s. He won two medals in the folding K-1 team event at the ICF Canoe
- Eddie Kunz: Edward Cory Kunz (born April 8, 1986) is an American professional baseball pitcher. Kunz was born in Portland, Oregon. He attended Parkrose High School
- 6847 Kunz-Hallstein: 6847 Kunz-Hallstein is a main belt asteroid with an orbital period of 1293.0819898 days (3.54 years). The asteroid was discovered on September 5, 1977
- George Kunz: For the mineralogist with the same name, see George Frederick Kunz. George Kunz (born July 5, 1947) is a former American football offensive lineman in
- Kunz Lochner: Kunz (Konrad) Lochner (1510–1567) was a master armourer from Nuremberg, Germany.
- Kevin Kunz: Kevin Kunz (born January 22, 1992) is a German footballer who plays for SG Sonnenhof Großaspach. Kevin Kunz at fussballdaten.de (German)
- Rudolf Kunz: Rudolf Kunz was a former Grand Prix motorcycle road racer from Germany. His best year was in 1970 when he finished the season in third place in the 50cc
Meaning of the Name 'Kunz'
- Meaning: Honest advisor
- Origin: German
- Gender: Male