Kunz Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Kunz'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Kunz'
- Kunze: Kunz, Künz, or Kunze is a surname. Notable people with the surname include: Alfred Kunz (1931–1998), American murdered Catholic priest Alfred Kunz (born
- Eduard Kunz (canoeist): Eduard Kunz is a former Swiss slalom canoeist who competed in the 1940s and the 1950s. He won two medals in the folding K-1 team event at the ICF Canoe
- Eddie Kunz: Edward Cory Kunz (born April 8, 1986) is an American professional baseball pitcher. Kunz was born in Portland, Oregon. He attended Parkrose High School
- 6847 Kunz-Hallstein: 6847 Kunz-Hallstein is a main belt asteroid with an orbital period of 1293.0819898 days (3.54 years). The asteroid was discovered on September 5, 1977
- Murder of Alfred Kunz: Father Alfred Joseph Kunz, (April 15, 1931 – March 4, 1998), was a Catholic priest who was found with his throat slit in his Roman Catholic church in Dane
- George Kunz: For the mineralogist with the same name, see George Frederick Kunz. George Kunz (born July 5, 1947) is a former American football offensive lineman in
- Kevin Kunz: Kevin Kunz (born January 22, 1992) is a German footballer who plays for SG Sonnenhof Großaspach. Kevin Kunz at fussballdaten.de (German)
- Kunz Lochner: Kunz (Konrad) Lochner (1510–1567) was a master armourer from Nuremberg, Germany.
Meaning of the Name 'Kunz'
- Meaning: Honest advisor
- Origin: German
- Gender: Male
Kunz Sample Sentences in News
- Lincolnwood Divorce Lawyers Open Three Illinois Offices and Launch New Website
Lincolnwood family law firm Weiss Kunz & Green, LLC is pleased to announce the opening of three offices and the launch of its new family law website. (PRWeb January 12, 2015) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/lincolnwood-divorce-law/skokie-family-lawyer/prweb12436013.htm Read more on this news related to 'Kunz'
- Report: Fort Carson employee who made terroristic threats is sentenced
The Denver Post reports that a man who threatened to turn Fort Carson into "Fort Columbine" was sentenced Tuesday (1/13/15). The paper reports that Douglas Kunz, 55, was sentenced to 16 months in federal prison and three years of supervised release. In July 2014, KRDO.com reported that Kunz, a former butcher at the commissary on post, bragged about being Read more on this news related to 'Kunz'
- Man gets prison time for threatening Ft Carson
DENVER - A former Fort Carson employee who made threats against Fort Carson Army base has been sentenced to 16 months in federal prison. The Denver Post reports 55-year-old Douglas Kunz, a former butcher at Fort Carson's commissary store, was sentenced Tuesday. Read more on this news related to 'Kunz'