Kunz Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Kunz'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Kunz'
- Kunze: Kunz, Künz, or Kunze is a surname. Notable people with the surname include: Adrian Kunz (born 1967), Swiss international footballer Alfred Kunz (1931–1998)
- Murder of Alfred Kunz: Father Alfred Joseph Kunz, (April 15, 1931 – March 4, 1998), was a Catholic priest who was found with his throat slit in his Roman Catholic church in Dane
- Opal Kunz: Opal Kunz (November 6, 1894 – May 15, 1967) was an early American aviator, the chief organizer of the Betsy Ross Air Corps, and a charter member of the
- Anita Kunz: Anita E. Kunz, OC (born 1956) is a Canadian-born artist and illustrator. She was born in Toronto and grew up in Kitchener. She graduated from the Ontario
- Eddie Kunz: Edward Cory Kunz (born April 8, 1986) is an American professional baseball pitcher. Kunz was born in Portland, Oregon. He attended Parkrose High School
- George Frederick Kunz: George Frederick Kunz (September 29, 1856 – June 29, 1932) was an American mineralogist and mineral collector. Kunz was born in New York City, USA, and
- Stanley H. Kunz: Stanley Henry Kunz (September 26, 1864 – April 23, 1946) was a U.S. Representative from Illinois. Born in Nanticoke, Pennsylvania, Kunz attended the public
- Jakob Kunz: Jakob Kunz (November 3, 1874 – July 18, 1938) was an American physicist who pioneered the development and application of photoelectric cells. Born in Brittnau
- Alfred Kunz (composer): Alfred Leopold Kunz (born 26 May 1929 in Neudorf, Saskatchewan) is a German-Canadian composer, conductor, and arts administrator . Kunz privatelystudied
- Kunz v. New York: Kunz v. New York, 340 U.S. 290 (1951), was a United States Supreme Court case finding a requirement mandating a permit to speak on religious issues in
Meaning of the Name 'Kunz'
- Meaning: Honest advisor
- Origin: German
- Gender: Male