Kon Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Kon'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Kon'
- Kon: Kon may refer to: K-On!, a Japanese manga by Kakifly Kon (Bleach), a character in the Bleach manga and anime series Kon (Inca mythology), a god of rain
- Kon Tum: Kon Tum is the capital town of Kon Tum Province in Vietnam. It is located inland in the Central Highlands region of Vietnam, near the borders with Laos
- Kon Tum Province: Kon Tum Province lies in the Central Highlands region of Vietnam and shares borders with Laos and Cambodia. It has an area of 9,934 square km and a population
- Kon Plông District: Kon Plông is a rural district (huyện) of Kon Tum province in the Central Highlands region of Vietnam. It covers an area of 2,248.2 km² and in 1999 had
- Kon Rẫy District: Kon Rẫy is a rural district of Kon Tum province in the Central Highlands region of Vietnam. National Road 24 (Vietnam) passes through the district. As
- Sha-Kon-O-Hey! Land of Blue Smoke: Sha-Kon-O-Hey! Land of Blue Smoke was released on February 11, 2009 and is a Dolly Parton album sold exclusively at Dollywood and through the Great Smoky
- So Kon Po: So Kon Po (Chinese: 掃捍埔) is located in the south of Causeway Bay and Victoria Park on Hong Kong Island in Hong Kong, and neighbours upon Caroline Hill
- Ai-Kon: Ai-Kon is an annual three-day anime convention held on a weekend during the month of July in Winnipeg, Manitoba, in Canada. Ai-Kon was first held at the
- The Kon-Tiki Expedition: By Raft Across the South Seas: The Kon-Tiki Expedition: By Raft Across the South Seas (Norwegian: Kon-Tiki ekspedisjonen) is a 1948 book by the Norwegian writer Thor Heyerdahl. It recounts