Kon Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Kon'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Kon'
- Kon: Kon may refer to: Kon, India, a town in the Thane district of Maharashtra Koń, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland Kon Tum province, Vietnam Kon
- Satoshi Kon: Satoshi Kon (今 敏, Kon Satoshi?, October 12, 1963 – August 24, 2010) was a Japanese film director, animator, screenwriter and manga artist from Sapporo
- Kon Plông District: Kon Plông is a rural district (huyện) of Kon Tum province in the Central Highlands region of Vietnam. It covers an area of 2,248.2 km² and in 1999 had
- Kon Tum: Kon Tum is the capital town of Kon Tum Province in Vietnam. It is located inland in the Central Highlands region of Vietnam, near the borders with Laos
- Kon-Tiki expedition: For other uses of "Kon-Tiki", see Kontiki (disambiguation). The Kon-Tiki expedition was a 1947 journey by raft across the Pacific Ocean from South
- Ai-Kon: Ai-Kon is an annual three-day anime convention held on a weekend during the month of July in Winnipeg, Manitoba, in Canada. Ai-Kon was first held at the
- Naka-Kon: Naka-Kon is an annual three-day anime convention held during March at the Overland Park Convention Center in Overland Park, Kansas; a suburb of Kansas
- Kon Rẫy District: Kon Rẫy is a rural district of Kon Tum province in the Central Highlands region of Vietnam. National Road 24 (Vietnam) passes through the district. As
- Kon Tum Province: Kon Tum Province lies in the Central Highlands region of Vietnam and shares borders with Laos and Cambodia. It has an area of 9,934 square km and a population
- Project A-Kon: about the anime convention. For the musician, see Akon. A-Kon, formerly known as Project: A-Kon, is a three-day anime convention held annually in Fort Worth