Kobi Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Kobi'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Kobi'
- KOBI: For other uses, see Kobi (disambiguation). KOBI is a local NBC affiliate based in Medford, Oregon. It is owned by Patricia Smullin. The company, California
- Kobi: Kobi or KOBI may refer to: KOBI, a local NBC affiliate based in Medford, Oregon Kobi Station, a train station in Minokamo, Gifu Prefecture, Japan Bheriya
- Liselotte Kobi: Liselotte Kobi (born 15 February 1930) is a Swiss former swimmer. She competed at the 1948 Summer Olympics and the 1952 Summer Olympics. "Liselotte Kobi Olympic
- Kobi Oshrat: Kobi Oshrat (Hebrew: קובי אשרת; born July 15, 1944) is an Israeli in composer and conductor. He composed and conducted the winning entry at the 1979
- Kobi Refua: Kobi Refua (Hebrew: קובי רפואה, born 3 September 1974) is a former Israeli footballer and currently a manager of Maccabi Petah Tikva. With Maccabi
- Kobi Karp Architecture & Interior Design: Kobi Karp Architecture & Interior Design, Inc. (KKAID) is an architectural and interior design firm founded by Miami architect Kobi Karp. KKAID is linked
- Kobi Station: Kobi Station (古井駅, Kobi-eki?) is a railway station in Minokamo, Gifu Prefecture, Japan. Central Japan Railway Company Takayama Main Line Coordinates:
- Kobi Moyal: Kobi Moyal (Hebrew: קובי מויאל; born June 12, 1987) is an Israeli footballer. He was played for Beitar Jerusalem, Hapoel Kfar Saba, Bnei Yehuda, Sheriff
Meaning of the Name 'Kobi'
- Origin: Unknown
- Gender: Male