Kobi Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Kobi'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Kobi'
- Kobi: Kobi or KOBI may refer to: KOBI, a local NBC affiliate based in Medford, Oregon Kobi Station, a train station in Minokamo, Gifu Prefecture, Japan Bheriya
- KOBI: For other uses, see Kobi (disambiguation). KOBI is a local NBC affiliate based in Medford, Oregon. It is owned by Patricia Smullin. The company, California
- Liselotte Kobi: Liselotte Kobi (born 15 February 1930) is a Swiss former swimmer. She competed at the 1948 Summer Olympics and the 1952 Summer Olympics. "Liselotte Kobi Olympic
- Kobi Arad: Kobi Arad is an Israeli-American pianist and contemporary music composer. Currently based in New York City, he composes, arranges, and performs music blending
- Kobi Alexander: Jacob "Kobi" Alexander (born May 4, 1952) is an Israeli-American businessman. He is the founder and the former CEO of New York-based Comverse Technology
- Kobi Station: Kobi Station (古井駅, Kobi-eki?) is a railway station in Minokamo, Gifu Prefecture, Japan. Central Japan Railway Company Takayama Main Line Coordinates:
- Kobi Scherer: Kobi Scherer (20 April 1931 – 1970) was a Swiss cyclist. He competed in the individual and team road race events at the 1952 Summer Olympics. "SCHERER
- Kobi Oz: Kobi Oz (Hebrew: קובי אוז, born Yaakov Uzan on 17 September 1969) is the lead singer of Israeli group Teapacks. Oz was born Yaakov Uzan in Sderot to
- Kobi Bosshard: Kobi Bosshard (born 1939 in Uster, Switzerland) is a Swiss-born New Zealand jeweller. Bosshard was one of a number of European-trained jewellers who came
Meaning of the Name 'Kobi'
- Origin: Unknown
- Gender: Male