Kobi Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Kobi'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Kobi'
- KOBI: For other uses, see Kobi (disambiguation). KOBI is a local NBC affiliate based in Medford, Oregon. It is owned by Patricia Smullin. The company, California
- Kobi: Kobi or KOBI may refer to: KOBI, a local NBC affiliate based in Medford, Oregon Kobi Station, a train station in Minokamo, Gifu Prefecture, Japan Bheriya
- Kobi Oshrat: Kobi Oshrat (Hebrew: קובי אשרת; born July 15, 1944) is an Israeli in composer and conductor. He composed and conducted the winning entry at the 1979
- Kobi Refua: Kobi Refua (Hebrew: קובי רפואה, born 3 September 1974) is a former Israeli footballer and currently a manager of Maccabi Petah Tikva. With Maccabi
- Kobi Station: Kobi Station (古井駅, Kobi-eki?) is a railway station in Minokamo, Gifu Prefecture, Japan. Central Japan Railway Company Takayama Main Line Coordinates:
- Kobi Karp Architecture & Interior Design: Kobi Karp Architecture & Interior Design, Inc. (KKAID) is an architectural and interior design firm founded by Miami architect Kobi Karp. KKAID is linked
- Kobi Moyal: Kobi Moyal (Hebrew: קובי מויאל; born June 12, 1987) is an Israeli footballer. He was played for Beitar Jerusalem, Hapoel Kfar Saba, Bnei Yehuda, Sheriff
- Nana Afia Kobi Serwaa Ampem II: Nana Afia Kobi Serwaa Ampem II is the Queenmother of the Ashanti Kingdom and the mother of the current Asantehene, Otumfuo Nana Osei Tutu II, who is the
Meaning of the Name 'Kobi'
- Origin: Unknown
- Gender: Male