Kobi Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Kobi'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Kobi'
- KOBI: For other uses, see Kobi (disambiguation). KOBI is a local NBC affiliate based in Medford, Oregon. It is owned by Patricia Smullin. The company, California
- Kobi: Kobi or KOBI may refer to: KOBI, a local NBC affiliate based in Medford, Oregon Kobi Station, a train station in Minokamo, Gifu Prefecture, Japan Bheriya
- Kobi Oshrat: Kobi Oshrat (Hebrew: קובי אשרת; born July 15, 1944) is an Israeli in composer and conductor. He composed and conducted the winning entry at the 1979 Eurovision
- Kobi Station: Kobi Station (古井駅, Kobi-eki?) is a railway station in Minokamo, Gifu Prefecture, Japan. Central Japan Railway Company Takayama Main Line Coordinates:
- Kobi Moyal: Kobi Moyal (Hebrew: קובי מויאל; born June 12, 1987) is an Israeli footballer who plays for Maccabi Haifa. He has also played for Beitar Jerusalem, Hapoel
- Kobi Karp Architecture & Interior Design: For over two decades, Kobi Karp Architecture and Interior Design has been providing unique, creative and innovative design solutions to renowned clients
- Kobi Refua: Kobi Refua (Hebrew: קובי רפואה, born 3 September 1974) is a former Israeli footballer and currently a joint-manager of Maccabi Petah Tikva. Toto Cup
Meaning of the Name 'Kobi'
- Origin: Unknown
- Gender: Male
Kobi Sample Sentences in News
- Video: Kobi Jordan-Simmons linked with greatness
Kobi Simmons - 2014 Summer Highlights 336 views2:14 His name is associated with two of the NBA's greatest players. Well, almost. Courtesy Adidas Kobi Jordan-Simmons Kobi Jordan-Simmons is a 6-foot-5 junior combo guard, which is the same position that Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant played and play. Different spelling on Kobe, but same pronunciation. Jordan-Simm Read more on this news related to 'Kobi'
- Kobi-Anne lifts veil on a killer
WHILE most dancers aimed to win at last night's Burnie City Eisteddfod, Kobi-Anne Pinner raised awareness about a killer. Suicide is a leading cause of death in this country, yet is often not spoken of. Read more on this news related to 'Kobi'
- Afua Kobi Ampem girls donate to K’si Children’s Home
The Afua Kobi Ampem Girls’ Senior High School in Kumasi last Saturday donated a quantity of assorted items running into hundreds of Ghana cedis and a sum of GH¢1,000 to the inmates of the Kumasi Children’s Home in commemoration of St Valentine. Read more on this news related to 'Kobi'