Knobby Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having knobs; "had knobbly knees"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Knobby'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Knobby'
- Knobby Russet: The Knobby Russet, also known as Knobbed Russet, Winter Russet, Old Maids, and Winter Apple, is a large green and yellow apple cultivar with a rough and
- Knobby, Missouri: Knobby is an unincorporated community in Benton County, Missouri, United States. Knobby is located along Supplemental Route DD 16.8 miles (27.0 km) east-southeast
- Red-tailed knobby newt: The red-tailed knobby newt or Kweichow (crocodile) newt (Tylototriton kweichowensis) is a species of salamander in the Salamandridae family. It is found
- Wenxian knobby newt: The Wenxian knobby newt or Wenxian knobby salamander (Tylototriton wenxianensis) is a species of salamander in the Salamandridae family. It is endemic
- Hainan knobby newt: The Hainan knobby newt (Tylototriton hainanensis) is a species of salamander in the Salamandridae family. It is found only in the island of Hainan, China
- Black knobby newt: The black knobby newt (Tylototriton asperrimus) is a species of salamanders in the Salamandridae family found in China and Vietnam. Its natural habitats
- Taliang knobby newt: The Taliang knobby newt (Tylototriton taliangensis) is a species of salamander in the Salamandridae family. It is found only in southern Sichuan, China
- Knobby Creek: Knobby Creek is a stream in the U.S. state of Missouri. It is a tributary of the Osage River. Knobby Creek was named for the knobs along its course. List
- Laos knobby newt: Laos knobby newt, Tylototriton notialis, is a species of newt in the Salamandridae family. It is only known from its type locality in the Nakai-Nam Theun
Words and phrases related to 'Knobby'