Knobby Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having knobs; "had knobbly knees"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Knobby'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Knobby'
- Knobby, Missouri: Knobby is an unincorporated community in Benton County, Missouri, United States. Knobby is located along Supplemental Route DD 16.8 miles (27.0 km) east-southeast
- Knobby tire: Knobby tires are off-road tires that have knobs to provide more traction on unpaved surfaces such as loose dirt, mud, sand, or gravel. Knobby tires
- Taliang knobby newt: The Taliang knobby newt (Tylototriton taliangensis) is a species of salamander in the Salamandridae family. It is found only in southern Sichuan, China
- Red-tailed knobby newt: The red-tailed knobby newt or Kweichow (crocodile) newt (Tylototriton kweichowensis) is a species of salamander in the Salamandridae family. It is found
- Hainan knobby newt: The Hainan knobby newt (Tylototriton hainanensis) is a species of salamander in the Salamandridae family. It is found only in the island of Hainan, China
- Wenxian knobby newt: The Wenxian knobby newt or Wenxian knobby salamander (Tylototriton wenxianensis) is a species of salamander in the Salamandridae family. It is endemic
- Black knobby newt: The black knobby newt (Tylototriton asperrimus) is a species of salamanders in the Salamandridae family found in China and Vietnam. Its natural habitats
Words and phrases related to 'Knobby'