Kneading Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Kneading'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Kneading'
- Kneading: of food doughs. For kneading of clay, see wedging, for the behavior in cats see Cat behavior#Kneading Play media Kneading is a process in the
- Milnor–Thurston kneading theory: is its kneading matrix, a rectangular matrix with coefficients in the ring Z[[t]] of integer formal power series. A closely related kneading determinant
- Kneading-trough: perhaps for fear of insect infestation, but kneaded into dough and baked into bread without delay. Kneading-troughs in the Miller's Tale are big enough
Kneading Sample Sentences in News
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Plastic Technology Develops Injection Molding System Capable of Producing High-strength ...
"1600emII," a large sized electric injection molding machine TOKYO, Mar 2, 2015 - (JCN Newswire) - Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Plastic Technology Co., Ltd., a group company of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI), has completed the development and commenced worldwide marketing of the "D-LFT System," a kneading/injection molding machine capab Read more on this news related to 'Kneading'
- As easy as that chapathi
Forget kneading and rolling out chapathis. The ready-to-cook ones, a novelty in the city, are finding takers Read more on this news related to 'Kneading'
- Bread Machine Recipes That Will Change The Way You Use Your Bread Maker
It’s time to dust off that breadmaker and get creative by making some amazing things besides leavened loaves. This handy machine from Conair (though other companies do make their own models, too) takes the work out of mixing, kneading, and punching that dough. Just toss all the ingredients into the machine, select the required settings, push start, and voila — Read more on this news related to 'Kneading'