Kneading Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Kneading'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Kneading'
- Kneading: Kneading is a process in the making of bread or pasta dough , used to mix the ... The kneading process warms and stretches these gluten ...
- Milnor–Thurston kneading theory: The Milnor–Thurston kneading theory is a mathematical theory which analyzes the iterates of piecewise monotone mappings of an interval ...
- Kneading-trough: A kneading trough. (מִשְׁאַרְתּוֹ mishereth) is a term for the vessel in which dough, after being mixed and leavened, was left to swell or ...
Kneading Sample Sentences in News
- This Mixer Could Have Originally Been an Industrial Factory Robot
Mixing and kneading dough for bread can be a back-breaking process. It's a chore best left to a grandparent who's been doing it all their life—or a machine like Bosch's new MaxxiMUM mixer , which actually looks like a robotic arm from an automotive factory that was laid off but has since found other work. Read more... Read more on this news related to 'Kneading'
- Hundreds of Jewish women to unite for challah bake
A Mega Challah Bake will take place at 7 p.m. Monday at the West Palm Beach Marriott , 1001 Okeechobee Blvd., led by rebbetzins from 11 Chabad centers. The evening will feature more than kneading and braiding. There will be presentations on the power of the Jewish women; more than 350 women baking challah together from scratch; challah meditation by Rebbetzin Shai Read more on this news related to 'Kneading'
- The Great British Bake Off 2014: episode seven as it happened
Last week, our benevolent judges let the bottom two, Richard and Kate, stay in. But whose pasties prevailed tonight? Heidi Stephens followed the action. Last weeks blog 8.59pm BST So thats it for Pastry Week, and another Bake Off liveblog. Thank you for joining in - next week is all about enriched doughs, so start preparing your kneading puns now. Ill see you here Read more on this news related to 'Kneading'