Kesari Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Kesari'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Kesari'
- Kesari: Kesari may refer to: Kesari (newspaper), an Indian Marathi-language newspaper INS Kesari, ships of the Indian Navy Kesari (Ramayana), father of Hanuman
- Kesari (Ramayana): Kesari was a male vanara (Sanskrit: वानर)–a group of ape-like humanoids in the Hindu epic Ramayana, who were brave and inquisitive by nature–and a monkey
- Punjab Kesari: Punjab Kesari Group is a Hindi-language newspaper published from many centres in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan and Delhi in India. It is owned by the Punjab
- INS Kesari (L15): Not to be confused with INS Kesari (2008), a Shardul-class tank landing ship. INS Kesari was a Kumbhir-class tank landing ship of the Indian Navy. Built
- Hind Kesari (film): Hind Kesari (Lion of India) is a 1935 Hindi action adventure film directed by Homi Wadia, and starring Husn Banu, Sardar Mansoor, Gulshan, Jal Khambatta
- Hind Kesari: For the 1935 Hindi film, see Hind Kesari (film). Hind Kesari is an Indian-style wrestling championship, established in 1958. It is affiliated to All India
- Sri Kesari Warmadewa: Sri Kesari Warmadewa was the first king of Bali to leave a written inscription. He authored the inscription on the 914 CE Belanjong pillar ("Prasasti Blanjong")
- Kesari bhath: Kesari bhath (Kannada:ಕೇಸರಿ ಬಾತ್) is an Indian dessert that is popular throughout the country originated from the Karnataka. It is a Cuisine of Karnataka
- Kesari Balakrishna Pillai: Kesari Balakrishna Pillai (1889–1960), was a Malayalam writer, art and literary critic, journalist, thinker and visionary. Kesari Balakrishna Pillai,
- Kesari (newspaper): about the Marathi newspaper. For other uses of the word, see Kesari (disambiguation) Kesari (Marathi: केसरी Sanskrit for Lion) is a Marathi newspaper which
Meaning of the Name 'Kesari'
- Meaning: Youthful
- Origin: Spanish
- Gender: Female
Kesari Sample Sentences in News
- Batu Biologics Appoints Dr. Santosh Kesari to Scientific Advisory Board
Batu Biologics, an immuno-oncology company based out of San Diego dedicated to the development of its polyvalent tumor endothelium vaccine, ValloVax, announced today the appointment of Santosh Kesari, MD, PhD, FANA to its scientific advisory board. Read more on this news related to 'Kesari'
- Press Release
Batu Biologics an immuno-oncology company based out of San Diego dedicated to the development of its polyvalent tumor endothelium vaccine ValloVax announced today the appointment of Santosh Kesari MD PhD FANA to its scientific advisory board. Read more on this news related to 'Kesari'
- Nitish stakes claim to form govt, demands early decision
Patna, Feb. 9 (ANI): Janata Dal (U) leader Nitish Kumar on Monday met Bihar Governor Kesari Nath Tripathi and staked claim to form a new government in the state. Kumar, who was accompanied by JD (U) chief Sharad Yadav and Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) supremo Lalu Prada Yadav, urged the Governor to invite him at the earliest to form the government. "We met the G Read more on this news related to 'Kesari'