Kesari Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Kesari'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Kesari'
- Kesari: Kesari may refer to: Kesari (newspaper), an Indian Marathi-language newspaper INS Kesari, ships of the Indian Navy Kesari (Ramayana), father of Hanuman
- Kesari (Ramayana): Kesari was a male vanara (Sanskrit: वानर)–a group of ape-like humanoids in the Hindu epic Ramayana, who were brave and inquisitive by nature–and a monkey
- Punjab Kesari: Punjab Kesari Group is a Hindi-language newspaper published from many centres in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh and Delhi in India. It is
- Kesari Balakrishna Pillai: Kesari Balakrishna Pillai (1889–1960), was a Malayalam writer, art and literary critic, journalist, thinker and visionary. Kesari Balakrishna Pillai,
- Hind Kesari (film): Hind Kesari (Lion of India) is a 1935 Hindi action adventure film directed by Homi Wadia, and starring Husn Banu, Sardar Mansoor, Gulshan, Jal Khambatta
- INS Kesari (L15): Not to be confused with INS Kesari (2008), a Shardul-class tank landing ship. INS Kesari was a Kumbhir-class tank landing ship of the Indian Navy. Built
- Hind Kesari: For the 1935 Hindi film, see Hind Kesari (film). Hind Kesari is an Indian-style wrestling championship, established in 1958. It is affiliated to All India
- Kesari bhath: Kesari bhat (Kannada:ಕೇಸರಿ ಬಾತ್) is an Indian dessert that is popular throughout the country. It originated from the Karnataka. It is a Cuisine of Karnataka
- Sri Kesari Warmadewa: Sri Kesari Warmadewa was the first king of Bali to leave a written inscription. He authored the inscription on the 914 CE Belanjong pillar ("Prasasti Blanjong")
Meaning of the Name 'Kesari'
- Meaning: Youthful
- Origin: Spanish
- Gender: Female