Kesari Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Kesari'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Kesari'
- Kesari: Kesari may refer to: Kesari (newspaper), an Indian Marathi-language newspaper INS Kesari, ships of the Indian Navy Kesari (Ramayana), father of Hanuman
- Vedanta Kesari: Vedanta Kesari (The lion of Vedanta) (formerly Brahmavadin) is an English language monthly magazine covering spiritual and cultural issues, published by
- Punjab Kesari (film): Punjab Kesari (English: The Lion of Punjab) is 1938 Tamil Thriller film was directed by Fram Sethna. The film was inspired by Te. Po. Krishnasami Pavalar
- Punjab Kesari: For the film of the same name, see Punjab Kesari (film). Punjab Kesari Group is a Hindi-language newspaper published from many centres in Punjab, Haryana
- Hind Kesari (film): Hind Kesari (Lion of India) is a 1935 Hindi action adventure film directed by Homi Wadia, and starring Husn Banu, Sardar Mansoor, Gulshan, Jal Khambatta
- Kesari Balakrishna Pillai: Kesari Balakrishna Pillai (1889–1960) was a Malayalam writer, art and literary critic, journalist, thinker and visionary. Kesari Balakrishna Pillai was
- Kesari (newspaper): article is about the Marathi newspaper. For other uses, see Kesari (disambiguation). Kesari (Marathi: केसरी Sanskrit for Lion) is a Marathi newspaper which
- Kesari (Ramayana): This article is about the character from Ramayana. For other uses, see Kesari. Kesari was a male vanara who was brave and inquisitive by nature–and a chief
- Hind Kesari: For the 1935 Hindi film, see Hind Kesari (film). Hind Kesari is an Indian-style wrestling championship, established in 1958. It is affiliated to All India
- Kesari bhath: Kesari bhat (Kannada: ಕೇಸರಿ ಬಾತ್) is a sweet Indian food that is popular throughout the country. The classical ingredients used for its preparation are
Meaning of the Name 'Kesari'
- Meaning: Youthful
- Origin: Spanish
- Gender: Female