Keke Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Keke'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Keke'
- Keke: Keke may refer to: Keke Rosberg, Finnish former racing driver Keke, Mali, a village in Mali Keke Palmer, American actress Keke Wyatt, American musician
- Lil' Keke: Lakee Edwards (born March 29, 1976), better known by his stage name Lil' Keke, is an American hip hop recording artist from Houston, Texas and original
- Keke, Mali: Kéké is a village and seat of the commune of Niansanarié in the Cercle of Djenné in the Mopti Region of southern-central Mali.
- Keke Palmer (EP): Keke Palmer was a self-titled EP released by Keke Palmer to iTunes only. "Keep It Movin' (feat. Big Meech)" "Footwurkin'" "Skin Deep"
- Keke Palmer (mixtape): Keke Palmer is a self-titled mixtape from Keke Palmer showcasing some of her new musical direction for her upcoming album. The maturity of the songs on
- Keke Palmer discography: The discography of Keke Palmer, an American R&B singer-songwriter, consists of one studio album, one extended play, three mixtapes and seven singles. In
- Southside (Lil' Keke song): "Southside" is a single of Houston rapper Lil' Keke on his debut album Don't Mess Wit Texas. The song was produced by Double D. A video was produced in
- Keke Palmer: Lauren Keyana "Keke" Palmer (born August 26, 1993) is an American actress, television presenter, singer, and songwriter. Palmer was born in Harvey, Illinois