Karlin Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Karlin'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Karlin'
- Karlin: Karlin may refer to: Karlin, Cleveland Karlín, Prague Karlin (Pinsk), Belarus Karlino, Białogard County, Poland Karlin, Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland)
- Karlin-Stolin (Hasidic dynasty): Karlin-Stolin is a Hasidic dynasty originating with Rebbe Aaron the Great of Karlin in present-day Belarus. Karlin was one of the first centres of Hasidim
- Pinsk-Karlin (Hasidic dynasty): confused with Karlin (Pinsk). Pinsk-Karlin is a chasidic group which is an offshoot of Karlin-Stolin. A distinguished group of the elders of Karlin did not
- Samuel Karlin: Samuel Karlin (June 8, 1924 – December 18, 2007) was an American mathematician at Stanford University in the late 20th century. Karlin was born in Janów
- Karlin, Łódź Voivodeship: For other places with the same name, see Karlin. Karlin [ˈkarlin] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Moszczenica, within Piotrków County
- Fred Karlin: Frederick James "Fred" Karlin (June 16, 1936 – March 26, 2004) was an American composer of more than one hundred scores for feature films and television
- Soulshock and Karlin: Soulshock & Karlin is a duo of Danish record producers and songwriters, Carsten Schack and Kenneth Karlin. They have produced a large number of successful
Meaning of the Name 'Karlin'
- Meaning: Womanly: strength. Feminine of Karl.
- Origin: German
- Gender: Female