Karlin Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Karlin'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Karlin'
- Karlin: Karlin may refer to: Karlin, Cleveland Karlin, Michigan Karlin, Missouri Karlín, Prague Karlin (Pinsk), Belarus Karlino, Białogard County, Poland Karlin
- Karlin-Stolin (Hasidic dynasty): Karlin-Stolin is a Hasidic dynasty originating with Rebbe Aaron the Great of Karlin in present-day Belarus. Karlin was one of the first centres of Hasidim
- Alma Karlin: Alma Vilibalda Maximiliana Karlin (12 October 1889 – 15 January 1950) was a Slovene-Austrian traveler, writer, poet, collector, polyglot and theosophist
- Soulshock and Karlin: Soulshock & Karlin is a duo of Danish record producers and songwriters, Carsten Schack and Kenneth Karlin. They have produced a large number of successful
- Aharon of Karlin (II): Aaron Ben Asher of Karlin (June 6, 1802 – June 23, 1872), known as Rabbi Aaron II of Karlin, was a famous rabbi of the Ḥasidim in northwestern Russia.
- Aharon of Karlin (I): Aaron ben Jacob Perlov of Karlin, known among the Ḥasidim as Rabbi Aaron the Great, or simply as the "Preacher" or "Censor"; born in 1736; died 1772. He
- Karlin, Łódź Voivodeship: For other places with the same name, see Karlin. Karlin [ˈkarlin] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Moszczenica, within Piotrków County
Meaning of the Name 'Karlin'
- Meaning: Womanly: strength. Feminine of Karl.
- Origin: German
- Gender: Female