Kaput Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Kaput'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Kaput'
- Kaput: For the Latin word for "head", see caput. Kaput (Persian: كاپوت, also Romanized as Kāpūt) is a village in Sokmanabad Rural District, Safayyeh District
- Kaput and Zösky: Kaput and Zösky is a French comic book series from the cartoonist Lewis Trondheim. It was made into a cartoon, Kaput and Zösky: The Ultimate Obliterators
- Rig-e Kaput: Rig-e Kaput (Persian: ريگ كپوت, also Romanized as Rīg-e Kapūt; also known as Rīg-e Kapūtī) is a village in Bampur-e Sharqi Rural District, in the Central
- Circus Kaput: Circus Kaput is an intimate theatrical circus based in St. Louis, Missouri, United States, that benefits non-profit social causes. It is the brainchild
Words and phrases related to 'Kaput'
Kaput Sample Sentences in News
- Steve Jobs Movie Goes Kaput at Sony
More trouble for the Steve Jobs movie has come down, and now apparently the project is dead, as they say in the biz, at Sony, who got the official rights to Steve’s life after he passed away. In recent weeks, Christian Bale was up to play Jobs, then he left the project at the eleventh hour. At one point, David Fincher was up to direct, and Michael Fassbinder was Read more on this news related to 'Kaput'
- New England Patriots, Pittsburgh Steelers look like themselves again
Tom Brady was kaput as New England's quarterback. He was so used up at age 37 — especially after a 27-point loss to the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 4 — that talk radio in Boston and beyond crackled with suggestions the Patriots should trade him. Read more on this news related to 'Kaput'
- Japan's kaput?!
Japan’s economy is down but not yet out. The world’s third largest economy won’t go quietly. Both these statements are merely my opinion, but if you believe there’s a risk that I’m right, you may want to pay attention to what the implications may be. Read more on this news related to 'Kaput'