Kaput Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Kaput'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Kaput'
- Kaput: Kaput (كاپوت, also Romanize d as Kāpūt is a village in Sokmanabad Rural District , Safayyeh District , Khoy County , West Azerbaijan ...
- Kaput and Zösky: Kaput and Zösky is a French comic book series from the cartoonist Lewis Trondheim . It was made into a cartoon , Kaput and Zösky: The ...
- Circus Kaput: Circus Kaput is an intimate theatrical circus based in St. Louis, Missouri , United States, that benefits non-profit social causes. ...
- Rig-e Kaput: Rig-e Kaput (ريگ كپوت, also Romanize d as Rīg-e Kapūt; also known as Rīg-e Kapūtī is a village in Bampur-e Sharqi Rural District , in the ...
Words and phrases related to 'Kaput'
Kaput Sample Sentences in News
- Vikings vow to win without Adrian Peterson
Is the Vikings' season kaput without star running back Adrian Peterson? Read more on this news related to 'Kaput'
- Sideshow: Zac and Michelle's summer thing is kaput
Um, well, they seemed to be going out . . . maybe it was just a spit-swappin' summer fling. Whatever it was or wasn't, the much-Instagrammed affectionfest between Michelle Rodriguez (of the Fast and Furious flicks) and Zac Efron, of Neighbors and every girl's dreams, this liaison so prominent in the tongue-wagging pages, is over. Read more on this news related to 'Kaput'
- Gaming G uru
Four years ago, Multimedia Games was all but kaput. CEO Anthony Sanfilippo fled for a similar role with casino operator Pinnacle Entertainment and the slot machine manufacturer was headed for the scrap heap. Read more on this news related to 'Kaput'