Kaput Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Kaput'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Kaput'
- Kaput: For the Latin word for "head", see caput. Kaput (Persian: كاپوت, also Romanized as Kāpūt) is a village in Sokmanabad Rural District, Safayyeh District
- Kaput and Zösky: Kaput and Zösky is a French comic book series from the cartoonist Lewis Trondheim. It was made into a cartoon, Kaput and Zösky: The Ultimate Obliterators
- Rig-e Kaput: Rig-e Kaput (Persian: ريگ كپوت, also Romanized as Rīg-e Kapūt; also known as Rīg-e Kapūtī) is a village in Bampur-e Sharqi Rural District, in the Central
- Circus Kaput: Circus Kaput is an intimate theatrical circus based in St. Louis, Missouri, United States, that benefits non-profit social causes. It is the brainchild
Words and phrases related to 'Kaput'
Kaput Sample Sentences in News
- Circus Kaput to help the YMCA
(KTVI)- The Circus Kaput Winter Carnival will help the YMCA provide services to the community, even if those in need cannot afford to pay. Parents are looking for a fun indoor activity that can cure cabin fever. Josh “Oh My Gosh” Josh and Thad (Sammy J) James gave us a preview of the indoor event. […] Read more on this news related to 'Kaput'
- Yahoo, Bing Begin the New Year with a Brief Disruption - Analyst Blog
Yahoo! Inc.'s (YHOO) search engine and Microsoft Corporation's (MSFT) Bing went kaput temporarily on the second day of the New Year. Read more on this news related to 'Kaput'
- How a typo destroyed a 124-year-old company
Never underestimate the importance of a single letter. In this case, an ‘s’. A 124-year-old family business went kaput within two months because of a typo on a government register.... Read more on this news related to 'Kaput'