KONA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'KONA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'KONA'
- Kona: Kona or KONA may refer to: Dilshad Nahar Kona, Bangladeshi singer Kona (TV series), a Kenyan telenovela that premiered on 2013. Kona, Kentucky Kona
- Kona District, Hawaii: Hawaiʻi County, the moku of Kona is divided into North Kona District (Kona ‘Akau) and South Kona District (Kona Hema). The term "Kona" is sometimes used to
- Kona grosbeak: The Kona grosbeak (Chloridops kona) is an extinct species of Hawaiian honeycreeper. The Kona grosbeak was endemic to naio (Myoporum sandwicense) forests
- Kona International Airport: Ellison Onizuka Kona International Airport at Keāhole (IATA: KOA, ICAO: PHKO, FAA LID: KOA) is on the Island of Hawaiʻi, in Kalaoa CDP, Hawaiʻi County
- Kona storm: Kona storms (also called Kona lows) are a type of seasonal cyclone in the Hawaiian Islands, usually formed in the winter from winds coming from the westerly
- Kona Bicycle Company: Kona Bikes is a bicycle company based in the Pacific Northwest. Founded in 1988 and still owned by Dan Gerhard and Jacob Heilbron in Vancouver, BC, their
- Kona Lanes: Kona Lanes was a bowling center in Costa Mesa, California, that opened in 1958 and closed in 2003 after 45 years in business. Known for its futuristic
- Kona, Monarch of Monster Isle: Kona, Monarch of Monster Isle is a fictional American comic book character who was featured in his own self-titled series, published by Dell Comics in
- Tarun Kona: Tarun Kona (born 17 November 1989) is a male Indian badminton player. The BWF Grand Prix has two level such as Grand Prix and Grand Prix Gold. It is
Meaning of the Name 'KONA'
- Meaning: Lady
- Origin: Hawaiian
- Gender: Female