KONA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'KONA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'KONA'
- Kona: Kona or KONA may refer to: Kona, Kentucky Kona District, Hawaii, on the western coast of the island of Hawaiʻi. Kona means Leeward in Hawaiian. In Ancient
- Kona District, Hawaii: Hawaii County, the moku of Kona is divided into North Kona District (Kona ‘Akau) and South Kona District (Kona Hema). The term "Kona" is sometimes used incorrectly
- Tarun Kona: Tarun Kona (born 17 November 1989) is a male Indian badminton player who competed at 2012 Japan Super Series. He plays mixed doubles with Ashwini Ponnappa
- Kona, Kentucky: Kona is an unincorporated community and coal town in Letcher County, Kentucky, United States. The Kona Post Office closed in 1996. U.S. Geological Survey
- Kona International Airport: Kona International Airport at Keāhole (IATA: KOA, ICAO: PHKO, FAA LID: KOA) is on the Island of Hawaiʻi, in Kalaoa CDP, Hawaiʻi County, Hawaiʻi, United
- Kona grosbeak: The Kona grosbeak (Chloridops kona) is an extinct species of Hawaiian honeycreeper. The Kona grosbeak was endemic to naio (Myoporum sandwicense) forests
- KONA-FM: KONA-FM (105.3 FM) is a radio station broadcasting an Adult Contemporary format. Licensed to Kennewick, Washington, USA, the station serves the Tri-Cities
- KONA (AM): KONA (610 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a News Talk Information format. Licensed to Kennewick-Richland-Pasco, Washington, USA, the station serves
- Kona storm: Kona storms (also called Kona lows) are a type of seasonal cyclone in the Hawaiian Islands, usually formed in the winter from winds coming from the westerly
Meaning of the Name 'KONA'
- Meaning: Lady
- Origin: Hawaiian
- Gender: Female