KONA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'KONA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'KONA'
- Kona: Kona or KONA may refer to: Kona, Kentucky Kona District, Hawaii, on the western coast of the island of Hawaiʻi. Kona means Leeward in Hawaiian. In Ancient
- Kona District, Hawaii: Hawaii County, the moku of Kona is divided into North Kona District (Kona ‘Akau) and South Kona District (Kona Hema). The term "Kona" is sometimes used incorrectly
- Tarun Kona: Tarun Kona (born 17 November 1989) is a male Indian badminton player who competed at 2012 Japan Super Series. He plays mixed doubles with Ashwini Ponnappa
- Kona Coffee Belt: Kona Coffee Belt is an area in Kailua Kona, Hawaii, U.S.A. where there are Kona coffee plantations and shops. It is said that Japanese sugarcane workers
- Kona, Kentucky: Kona is an unincorporated community and coal town in Letcher County, Kentucky, United States. The Kona Post Office closed in 1996. U.S. Geological Survey
- Kona International Airport: Kona International Airport at Keāhole (IATA: KOA, ICAO: PHKO, FAA LID: KOA) is on the Island of Hawaiʻi, in Kalaoa CDP, Hawaiʻi County, Hawaiʻi, United
- Kona grosbeak: The Kona grosbeak (Chloridops kona) is an extinct species of Hawaiian honeycreeper. The Kona grosbeak was endemic to naio (Myoporum sandwicense) forests
- KONA (AM): KONA (610 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a News Talk Information format. Licensed to Kennewick-Richland-Pasco, Washington, USA, the station serves
- Kona storm: Kona storms (also called Kona lows) are a type of seasonal cyclone in the Hawaiian Islands, usually formed in the winter from winds coming from the westerly
Meaning of the Name 'KONA'
- Meaning: Lady
- Origin: Hawaiian
- Gender: Female
KONA Sample Sentences in News
- Kona Grill Opens in San Juan, Puerto Rico
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Kona Grill, Inc. , an American grill and sushi bar, announced the opening of its newest restaurant in San Juan, Puerto Rico on March 26, 2015. Read more on this news related to 'KONA'
- Kona native takes the cake at national competition
Master cake artist and Kona native Bryson Perkins said when he left the Big Island 14 years ago, he had no idea where life would take him. Read more on this news related to 'KONA'
- Pooki’s Mahi Expands Award-Winning 100% Kona Single Serve Collection With Four New 10% Kona Flavored Coffees
Customers can savor popular Hawaiian flavors roasted with 10% kona coffee beans; wholesale account holders save an additional 5%. (PRWeb March 30, 2015) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/pookismahi/201503302/prweb12617033.htm Read more on this news related to 'KONA'