KONA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'KONA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'KONA'
- Kona: Kona or KONA may refer to: Dilshad Nahar Kona, Bangladeshi singer Kona (TV series), a Kenyan telenovela that premiered on 2013. Kona, Kentucky Kona
- Kona District, Hawaii: Hawaiʻi County, the moku of Kona is divided into North Kona District (Kona ‘Akau) and South Kona District (Kona Hema). The term "Kona" is sometimes used to
- Kona grosbeak: The Kona grosbeak (Chloridops kona) is an extinct species of Hawaiian honeycreeper. The Kona grosbeak was endemic to naio (Myoporum sandwicense) forests
- Kona storm: Kona storms (also called Kona lows) are a type of seasonal cyclone in the Hawaiian Islands, usually formed in the winter from winds coming from the westerly
- Kona Bicycle Company: Kona Bikes is a bicycle company based in the Pacific Northwest. Founded in 1988 and still owned by Dan Gerhard and Jacob Heilbron in Vancouver, BC, their
- Kona International Airport: Kona International Airport at Keāhole (IATA: KOA, ICAO: PHKO, FAA LID: KOA) is on the Island of Hawaiʻi, in Kalaoa CDP, Hawaiʻi County, Hawaiʻi, United
- Kona, Monarch of Monster Isle: Kona, Monarch of Monster Isle is a fictional American comic book character who was featured in his own self-titled series, published by Dell Comics in
- Kona Coast: Kona Coast may refer to: Kona Coast, geographical feature of Big Island's Kona District in Hawaii, U.S. Kona Coast (film), 1968 American film directed
- Kona Grill: Kona Grill Inc. (NASDAQ: KONA) is a restaurant company based in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, that owns and operates 30+ locations in the United States.
Meaning of the Name 'KONA'
- Meaning: Lady
- Origin: Hawaiian
- Gender: Female