KIMO Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'KIMO'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'KIMO'
- Kimo: Kimo may refer to: Kimo (website) (Chinese: 奇摩), Taiwanese portal site Kimo, a village in Oravais, Finland KiMo Theater, Albuquerque, USA Chery A1, a
- KIMO: Anchorage, Alaska TV station that held the call sign KIMO on channel 13 until January 2011, see KYUR. KIMO (107.3 FM, "The Mighty Mo") is a commercial radio
- Kimo wi Antimo: Kimo wi Antimo (Arabic: كيمو وأنتيمو, "Kimo and his Buddy") is an Egyptian film produced by Mohamed Hasib Abdou. In the film two artists from Alexandria
- Kimo (band): Kimo (formerly known as Eskimo) are a New Zealand-based alternative musical group consisting of David Mulcahy (ex JPS Experience, Superette and solo electronic
- Kimo Leopoldo: Kimo Leopoldo (born 4 January 1968), or simply Kimo, is a retired American mixed martial artist. He made his MMA debut at UFC 3 in 1994 losing to Royce
- Kimo von Oelhoffen: Kimo K. von Oelhoffen (/ˈkiːmoʊ vənˈoʊlhɒfᵻn/; born January 30, 1971) is a former American football defensive tackle. He was drafted by the Cincinnati
- Kimo Proudfoot: Kimo Proudfoot is an American director of music videos and concert films. Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, Proudfoot has directed videos for several artists &
- Kimo Armitage: Kimo Armitage is a poet, best-selling children's book author, playwright and videographer, is from Hale'iwa, O'ahu, where his maternal grandparents raised
- Kimo Wilder McVay: Kimo Wilder McVay (1927–2001) was a musician turned talent manager, who successfully promoted Hawaiian entertainment acts. McVay promoted and managed acts
Meaning of the Name 'KIMO'
- Meaning: A form of James and Jim
- Origin: Hawaiian
- Gender: Male