KIMO Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'KIMO'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'KIMO'
- KIMO: Anchorage, Alaska TV station that held the call sign KIMO on channel 13 until January 2011, see KYUR. KIMO (107.3 FM, "The Mighty Mo") is a commercial radio
- Kimo: Kimo may refer to: Kimo (website) (Chinese: 奇摩), Taiwanese portal site Kimo, a village in Oravais, Finland KiMo Theater, Albuquerque, USA Former stand
- Kimo von Oelhoffen: Kimo K. von Oelhoffen (/ˈkiːmoʊ vənˈoʊlhɒfɨn/; born January 30, 1971) is a retired American football defensive tackle. He was drafted by the Cincinnati
- Kimo Leopoldo: Kimo Leopoldo (born 4 January 1968), or simply Kimo, is a retired American mixed martial artist. He made his MMA debut at UFC 3 in 1994 losing to Royce
- Kimo wi Antimo: Kimo wi Antimo (Arabic: كيمو وأنتيمو, "Kimo and his Buddy") is an Egyptian film produced by Mohamed Hasib Abdou. In the film two artists from Alexandria
- KiMo Theater: The KiMo Theatre is a theatre located at 423 Central Avenue NW in downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico and it is probably the city's best-known landmark. It
- Kimo (band): Kimo (formerly known as Eskimo) are a New Zealand based alternative musical group consisting of David Mulcahy (ex JPS Experience, Superette and solo electronic
- Kimo Williams: Kimo Williams is an American composer, musician and professor who has performed with a number of ensembles including his ensemble Kimotion and the Lt.
Meaning of the Name 'KIMO'
- Meaning: A form of James and Jim
- Origin: Hawaiian
- Gender: Male
KIMO Sample Sentences in News
- Reunion Blues Artist and Weird Al Yankovic Guitarist Jim Kimo West Makes History With Album "Mandatory Fun" Debuting ...
Jim Kimo West is regarded as one of the world’s foremost “ki ho’alu” or Hawaiian “slack key” guitar artists. This warm and engaging acoustic guitar style has it’s roots in 1840’s Hawaii, when Mexican vaqueros first brought guitars to the Big Island of Hawaii. (PRWeb November 19, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/11/prw Read more on this news related to 'KIMO'
- ‘Willy Wonka Jr.’ opens next week at the KiMo
ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) - The historic KiMo Theatre has been called home for 35 years by New Mexico Young Actors under director Rick Nickerson. T… Read more on this news related to 'KIMO'
- Kimo Theatre hosting horror film festival in which filmmakers had 48 hours to make movie
Local directors, actors and extras participated in a 48-hour horror film project in downtown Albuquerque that screens Thursday night at the Kimo Theatre. Read more on this news related to 'KIMO'