KIMO Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'KIMO'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'KIMO'
- KIMO: Anchorage, Alaska TV station that held the call sign KIMO on channel 13 until January 2011, see KYUR. KIMO (107.3 FM, "The Mighty Mo") is a commercial radio
- Kimo: Kimo may refer to: Kimo (website) (Chinese: 奇摩), Taiwanese portal site Kimo, a village in Oravais, Finland KiMo Theater, Albuquerque, USA Former stand
- Kimo von Oelhoffen: Kimo K. von Oelhoffen (/ˈkiːmoʊ vənˈoʊlhɒfɨn/; born January 30, 1971) is a retired American football defensive tackle. He was drafted by the Cincinnati
- Kimo Leopoldo: Kimo Leopoldo (born 4 January 1968), or simply Kimo, is a retired American mixed martial artist. He made his MMA debut at UFC 3 in 1994 losing to Royce
- KiMo Theater: The KiMo Theatre is a theatre located at 423 Central Avenue NW in downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico and it is probably the city's best-known landmark. It
- Kimo wi Antimo: Kimo wi Antimo (Arabic: كيمو وأنتيمو, "Kimo and his Buddy") is an Egyptian film produced by Mohamed Hasib Abdou. In the film two artists from Alexandria
- Kimo (band): Kimo (formerly known as Eskimo) are a New Zealand based alternative musical group consisting of David Mulcahy (ex JPS Experience, Superette and solo electronic
- Kimo Wilder McVay: Kimo Wilder McVay (1927–2001) was a musician turned talent manager, who successfully promoted Hawaiian entertainment acts. McVay promoted and managed acts
Meaning of the Name 'KIMO'
- Meaning: A form of James and Jim
- Origin: Hawaiian
- Gender: Male