KIMO Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'KIMO'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'KIMO'
- KIMO: Anchorage, Alaska TV station that held the call sign KIMO on channel 13 until January 2011, see KYUR. KIMO (107.3 FM, "The Mighty Mo") is a commercial radio
- Kimo: Kimo may refer to: Kimo (website) (Chinese: 奇摩), Taiwanese portal site Kimo, a village in Oravais, Finland KiMo Theater, Albuquerque, USA Former stand
- Kimo von Oelhoffen: Kimo K. von Oelhoffen (/ˈkiːmoʊ vənˈoʊlhɒfɨn/; born January 30, 1971) is a former American football defensive tackle. He was drafted by the Cincinnati
- Kimo Leopoldo: Kimo Leopoldo (born 4 January 1968), or simply Kimo, is a retired American mixed martial artist. He made his MMA debut at UFC 3 in 1994 losing to Royce
- Kimo wi Antimo: Kimo wi Antimo (Arabic: كيمو وأنتيمو, "Kimo and his Buddy") is an Egyptian film produced by Mohamed Hasib Abdou. In the film two artists from Alexandria
- Kimo (band): Kimo (formerly known as Eskimo) are a New Zealand based alternative musical group consisting of David Mulcahy (ex JPS Experience, Superette and solo electronic
- KiMo Theater: The KiMo Theatre is a theatre located at 423 Central Avenue NW in downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico and it is probably the city's best-known landmark. It
- Kimo Williams: Kimo Williams is an American composer, musician and professor who has performed with a number of ensembles including his ensemble Kimotion and the Lt.
Meaning of the Name 'KIMO'
- Meaning: A form of James and Jim
- Origin: Hawaiian
- Gender: Male
KIMO Sample Sentences in News
- AGS Names Kimo Akiona Chief Financial Officer
AGS® , a proven gaming machine supplier for Class II markets with an emerging presence in Class III markets and live table games, today announced the appointment of Read more on this news related to 'KIMO'
- New bar and grill coming to Columbia Center Blvd.
A new bar and grill will be soon be open...across from Kimo's in Richland. Read more on this news related to 'KIMO'