KHALFANI Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'KHALFANI'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'KHALFANI'
- Khalfani: Khalfani (Persian: خلفاني, also Romanized as Khalfānī) is a village in Moqam Rural District, Shibkaveh District, Bandar Lengeh County, Hormozgan Province
- Salum Khalfani Bar'wani: Salum Khalfani Bar'wani is a Tanzanian politician. He was elected to the National Assembly of Tanzania on November 2, 2010 from the district of Lindi Urban
- Lynnette Khalfani-Cox: Lynnette Khalfani-Cox (born 1968, New York) is an American personal finance expert, radio personality, and New York Times best-selling author. Since 2008
Meaning of the Name 'KHALFANI'
- Meaning: Shall rule
- Origin: Egyptian
- Gender: Male
KHALFANI Sample Sentences in News
- Sallie Mae Partners with ‘The Money Coach’ For Twitter Chat on Paying for College
Sallie Mae, the nation’s saving, planning, and paying for college company, will join nationally recognized financial expert Lynnette Khalfani-Cox—The Money Coach and author of “College Secrets”—for a Twitter chat to discuss effective paying for college strategies. Read more on this news related to 'KHALFANI'
- End-of-Year Financial Checklist
(PIX11)– Iynnette Khalfani-Cox, found of “Ask the Money Coach.com” stops by with tips to close out 2014 with a clean slate and set ourselves up for a better 2015. LIVE AT 6:50AM: http://www.pix11.com/live Read more on this news related to 'KHALFANI'